Who in DFW has the best....

• Jaleh
  • 11-12-2010, 08:34 AM
My votes go to the following:

- The Sexiest Hobbyist goes to ... Surge (Hands down!)
- The Sexiest Provider goes to ... Alyssa Nicole, Hayden Hightower, NatashaFame & a playmate of mine, SxxyZoi... And Umm can I vote for myself??

- The Freakiest Hobbyist goes to.. My Master PurplePussyEater
- The Freakiest Hobbyist goes to... Lindsey Lacey

The Most Talented Ive Experienced... Boy wouldnt you like to know...
I am still a Cowboys Fan... What does that make me ? I mean, other than old, grey, selfish, obnoxious...

My ass is kinda flat. I don't have a 8 inch cock. I suffer from ED, PMEJ, and dromodrosis.
Banana...berries...why am I thinking cereal? LOL, omg I need to go eat some breakfast & get my naughty mind in gear!!

Bubba3452 - beauty is all in the eyes of the beholder. Maybe ugliest ATTITUDE could be easier to pick out...or someone who spews negativity...I believe everyone has SOMETHING that is beautiful about them, some ppl just hide it better than others, lol. Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
LOL, you wouldn't think of cereal if you saw it.
  • Jaleh
  • 11-12-2010, 09:25 AM
I am still a Cowboys Fan... What does that make me ? I mean, other than old, grey, selfish, obnoxious...

My ass is kinda flat. I don't have a 8 inch cock. I suffer from ED, PMEJ, and dromodrosis. Originally Posted by crashkopf
I wanna say something but that would be mean and Im not that... So I'll keep the same positive attitude as you.. Maybe the boys will do us proud this yr, HA
Do you REALLY think anyone, male or female, is going to answer that question? Good thing the ladies have, at the very least, the use of makeup. You guys just have to go with what God gave you. But...I CAN tell you that when I first got into this biz, I assumed all the guys would be ugly. NOT SO! I have met more nice looking men doing this than in the "real world"! And along with nice looks, just nice men period.

Let's move on to a nicer subject....I dare you!
OK, Take a big breath Natalie. Try actualy reading the whole thread. I am so sorry if it escaped you, but the other posters understood the humor and the parady of "the best of" threads that seem to be the current craze. As has been shown, there are many folks here who do have a since of humor and understand that making fun of oneself only shows how mature and well grounded a person they are.

I know, for many of you ladies, this is your livelyhood and it is important to you. But its good once in awhile for all of us to step back and enjoy what we are here for a little. So many negitiave people lately.

Thanks to eveyone for playing along. It nice to see people relax and enjoy a bit.

And Natalie, be sure to check out my other thread tittled "I am really pissed". Its just as serious as this one. XOXO
Bubba3452 - beauty is all in the eyes of the beholder. Maybe ugliest ATTITUDE could be easier to pick out...or someone who spews negativity...I believe everyone has SOMETHING that is beautiful about them, some ppl just hide it better than others, lol. Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Exactly. Now, if everyone else would understand that, we would all be having a lot more fun here!
Bubba,
You are right....I DO need to take a deep breath. Thank you.
No, she'd probably be think 'odd' or 'cute'.

LOL, you wouldn't think of cereal if you saw it. Originally Posted by anova444