So this finally happened...

Glad you put him in his place and haven't made this a train wreck by calling him out.

Happy new year!
Just be careful and don't overreact with that thing or you might get yourself in a situation you can't get out of. It would have been smarter if hadn't disclosed that you had any form of protection. The less people know what to expect the better off you are Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well, she didn't mention the pepper spray.

Actually, disclosing that she has protection may serve as a better deterrent....against the initiation of an unwholesome situation.
Just be careful and don't overreact with that thing or you might get yourself in a situation you can't get out of. It would have been smarter if hadn't disclosed that you had any form of protection. The less people know what to expect the better off you are Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
If someone doesn't want to see me because I have a taser then they don't have to. I really do not care. I was just making a comment and yes I know everyone can read my comments...whoop whoop...Has anyone ever mentioned in a review of mine that I tasered them? Um no they haven't because I have never been in a position to where I needed to use it. I screen...and I am very smart so I don't care if that was a little personal or whatever, but I was just a statement that anyone can take either badly or good...up to them really. But thanks for your concern.
Well, she didn't mention the pepper spray.

Actually, disclosing that she has protection may serve as a better deterrent....against the initiation of an unwholesome situation. Originally Posted by Sarunga

If someone doesn't want to see me because I have a taser then they don't have to. I really do not care. I was just making a comment and yes I know everyone can read my comments...whoop whoop...Has anyone ever mentioned in a review of mine that I tasered them? Um no they haven't because I have never been in a position to where I needed to use it. I screen...and I am very smart so I don't care if that was a little personal or whatever, but I was just a statement that anyone can take either badly or good...up to them really. But thanks for your concern. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Not about how anyone takes it here nor whether anyone wants to see you because of it. I'm sure you don't care nor do I.

I too was just making a statement. The less info you give a potential attacker of what might be expected if he decides to attact you the better chance you stand to get the drop on him. See what I'm sayin'. This advice wasn't just for you but others as well.

I realize you've never tasered anyone but I will sure steer clear of you as to avoid that happening to me as I'm sure you'd love the chance to do so
lol, Hahaha..... I did. Well you haven't called either.
Kate, YOU STILL OWE ME! I haven't forgotten! Originally Posted by ChickenFried81
Don't all providers have tazers? I thought that was just common knowledge
They also are good for heating up sandwiches.
Zap 'em all and sort it out later..... LMAO! bzzzzzt! ouch!
Don't all providers have tazers? I thought that was just common knowledge Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
No, they don't.

It's good that you have boundaries and stick to them and I think that this is the main point of your topic.

You did what made you feel more, especially inside, right and you respected your own boundaries which in turn, shows me that you have self respect, which is admirable.

I need to do that more myself!!!

Happy New Years!
Elisabeth
Place him on your "DNS" List and let the other ladies know about this tendency.

Do not sweat it.... 1 bad review does not scratch you off anyone's list.. and all you need to do is let other providers know who this jerkwad is..

if he had been SMART he would have brought extra $$$ and see if he could get some extra goodies or time for extra $$$$$ ...

All he has accomplished is getting himself scratched off your list as a "nice guy to see again" and possibly scratched off other providers lists as "a potential client" Originally Posted by Spirit13
+1 - I know of some providers who will not see a hobbyist because some of his reviews have been toooo harsh. A simple description of the experience and a "NO" will do.
Don't fuck with Mrs. boardman.
  • bbkid
  • 01-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Don't fuck with Mrs. boardman. Originally Posted by boardman
Say what???
Say what??? Originally Posted by bbkid
Yeah, didn't you hear, I proposed to her in the hole.
She agreed to be my next ex hobby wife. She adores cats.
DH officiated at the ceremony. She was a beautiful bride and boardman . . . well its boardman afterall . . .