Greek

I have been dreaming of a Greek trip here soon. Never done it never asked for it. When would be the best time to find out if that menu option was available? I hate asking over the phone but I do not want to waste a ladies time if she does not offer it. Originally Posted by bikerider210
the best time to find out is DEFINITELY before dinner!!
Wrong ... best after a late night Taco Bell binge ...
Then again, it appears based on recent happenings they may have a problem finding that with one or perhaps both hands. Originally Posted by chefnerd
No problem, they can find it with their head.
Are there Taco Bells around Britney's incall?
Ok, so when exactly did Taco Bell actually start serving edible food to those who were totally wasted?
Websites, reviews or wherever else she could advertise her menu
I'd find out before being there. An upcharge is not uncommon for this service. It's one of the few menu items that I actually don't have an issue with there being an upcharge for. Also a good anal provider will want to be prepared for greek in advance. It's not the best activity to just decide to jump into at the drop of a hat, shitty things can happen.
Ok, so when exactly did Taco Bell actually start serving edible food to those who were totally wasted? Originally Posted by chefnerd
Wait, wait! Who says their food is edible now? I must have missed something
I have also found that some Greek providers want to see you first before the give you Greek. Normally on a second visit. Some want to see how long you last and how big you are
Have had trouble finding someone as well...
I dont mind if you ask as long as you dont mind me screening you before you ask ! All ladies are differnet about what they want done.
I am sorry Tia, but that is my line. My 1.3" of dangling death is very real.
Originally Posted by tia travels
Hahaha, that along with "just let me put the head in baby"