Fox 16 special on LR Vice

It's fixing to get hot and heavy. I personnely probably only going to see trusted providers tell the shit blows over. They didn't have that special for TV time there going to make examples out of some unlucky people. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
This is an attitude I don't get. Why wouldn't you always be vigilant?
Community or some group putting pressure on law enforcement.....maybe just maybe a rape or assault case started this
Regardless of whether we believe that law enforcement should be concentrating on more serious issues like murder, drugs, rape, you name it… The fact is that they ARE concentrating on us and the only smart thing to do is to adjust our behavior accordingly.

I'm taking this threat very seriously!

Until further notice, I'm limiting my hobby meetings to only those clients that I have seen before, and recently… and incall only.
The new anti trafficking law makes a lot of money available to fight sex trafficking. In practice, fighting trafficking ALWAYS means fighting prostitution. It's going to get worse before it gets better.
All the ones I saw were either streetwalkers or BP/Craigslist people. As long as you're smart you'll be fine.
All the ones I saw were either streetwalkers or BP/Craigslist people. As long as you're smart you'll be fine. Originally Posted by dirtysanchez0069
I'm not so sure. I think it's way bigger than that.

My policy is to err on the side of caution... So I'm going anal retentive on this one. Don't get all excited guys -- I'm still not letting you stick anything up my ass.
The new anti trafficking law makes a lot of money available to fight sex trafficking. In practice, fighting trafficking ALWAYS means fighting prostitution. It's going to get worse before it gets better. Originally Posted by Redcat
Ha, I like your avatar redcat

But yeah you are exactly right
Regardless of whether we believe that law enforcement should be concentrating on more serious issues like murder, drugs, rape, you name it… The fact is that they ARE concentrating on us and the only smart thing to do is to adjust our behavior accordingly.

I'm taking this threat very seriously!

Until further notice, I'm limiting my hobby meetings to only those clients that I have seen before, and recently… and incall only. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I'm with GD on this one guys. The safety of our community depends on us and how we conduct ourselves and our business.

With that being said, I hope that you all will stray away from iffy backpage adds, craigslist, and ladies that aren't properly screening.

For the newbies without refs looking for a safer way, I pray that you also will find a way to play safe in our hobby.

Also you should be leery of texting and leaving any messages in your phone that are hobby related. Delete Them before heading into an appointment.

When making your appointment call and speak to your provider personally to ensure it's in fact her that your are speaking with. Providers should also do the same with hobbyist.

If your hobby email is connected on your phone, I suggest you delete them accordingly as that can also be used as evidence if falling into the wrong hands.

ALWAYS LOG OUT of your accounts before going into an appointment if you're using your phone to check pm's.

I also will not be accepting any new clients at this time unless you have 3 impeccable and very recent references. My screening must be passed to see me, there will be no exceptions made.

For my regular clients, I will no longer except only texts to make an appointment. I must hear your voice to confirm so you will have to call. I hope you all play safe and follow the proper measures to do so.

XoXo
TK
Excellent advice, Trinity.
Excellent advice, Trinity. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thanks GD. Better safe then sorry. Some people over look the small things, like a simple message. I know I'm guilty of it myself. But during times like these, carelessness can cost us all. I don't want that to happen to any of us. Best to have your alerts on high everyone.
- I'm still not letting you stick anything up my ass. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Damn.... and I would have loved to film that... you know, for posterity's sake ;-)
Don't you mean "posterior's" sake!