Truth in Advertising

Hell I don't really advertise most of the time I put out there I'm horny shit what a girl gotta do to get laid lol. This thread has me cracking up.
"Believe me, I'm worth it!"
Ads with just text and no pics. Ads having "call for specials".
  • BLM69
  • 08-20-2015, 05:02 PM
First, let me say that I love mature providers and have also visited a bbw or two, but I hate ads that say something like "Tired of skinny girls" or "Don't waste your time with young girls who don't know what they're doing."

I would love to have enough opportunity to get tired of skinny girls and half the time I don't know what I'm doing either. Tell me what you've got. Don't remind me of other girls I need to take a look at. Originally Posted by filbone
Why would anybody want to visit a slim younger provider? most guys prefer the older chunky ones lol
Last week when I changed my hair I made sure to take down the pics with my long hair and replace them with a few selfies with the new do. And when my regulars contact me for an appt I make sure to ask them if they knew I changed my hair.

My titties and kitty haven't changed though. Here's some TBT anyway.

Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Looking fit!
It's the Kegals.

I'll be sure to use that in my next ad title. Lol
Great thread! A lot of insight and useful information as always.
"Believe me, I'm worth it!" Originally Posted by tpepsi
Ditto!
Hell I don't really advertise most of the time I put out there I'm horny shit what a girl gotta do to get laid lol. This thread has me cracking up. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
No offense babe, but the I'm horny thing drives me up a wall too. But I am an analytical person so my thought process is usually as follows:

She horny? Ok, why doesn't she masturbate. Better yet, she could most likely get good dick at the drop of a dime. There are plenty of solutions to the "horny" dilemma. Therefore, being horny must not be her primary motivating factor.

I do however, enjoy ads that give you a bit of insight into who a provider is personality wise. I can recall a certain "penis inspector" ad that was refreshing and original. Made me the the gal had a sense of humor and liked dick.
This one is so boring and bland:
"I love to please and be pleased"

Something like this would be much more captivating:

"I really enjoy going down and getting at it from multiple angles, I aim to make it so intense that you accidentally get the sheets all clenched up between your butt cheeks. The best part is the awesome performance I get in return!"
honestly,

it's the cookie cutter ads or people with brands.

their ad neds to make me thik...can she make me squirt? and do i need to change panties now before i leave.. if so i'm diving in Originally Posted by !VI!

Now hold on......are you saying you`re a squirter? Still on my fucket list
I dont care what the ad says, as being a cynical jerk, I do not believe any thing in the ad..
For me, in addition to most that have already been posted, "ask about my 2 girl special" is a red flag for me. Means that first she is going to try to upsell to a double, and second her doubles partner is going to be either hiding in the shower, under the bed, or outside attracting unwanted attention while you have a rushed session. And while I may buy the "I'm horny" thing within a day or 2 of the full moon, as a general rule we all know that horny in an ad sounds better than broke, which is most likely the real situation.
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 09:14 AM
Looking fit! Originally Posted by Boltfan
you actually have a point, not bad not bad

So I can further my rep for beating dead horses....

Anyone posting in the Fort Worth Provider Ads forum who doesn't actually offer an incall in Tarrant County. Originally Posted by TinMan
You can include me in on that one Tinman! If I ever have a free day to kill I could stay on the Ft. Worth Ad board and audit the ads. Many of the few I read in that section don't even mention a Ft. Worth incall or that they do outcall to Ft. Worth. .