TSA Hiring Sex Offenders to do Patdowns

• CJ7
  • 07-26-2012, 02:07 PM

I miss Dangerfield. Originally Posted by joe bloe

+1

I came home for lunch one day, when I got out of the car a naked guy comes flying out the front door, I said

"Hey buddy, whats the rush"?

he shouts back

"gotta go, her husband is home for lunch"

My wife likes to talk when she has sex ... last night she called three times from a motel and woke me up
FF, you have the problem, not me. We don't know what the sex offenders hired by the TSA were actually guilty of. Nevertheless, it makes no sense to hire people with that background to serve in a position such as that. I'm not ruining their lives, they did that when they committed the crime.

There are jobs they can do which don't put them in the type of proximity to people that the TSA job does. There are consequences to crimes. Being ineligible for certain jobs is one of those consequences. Would you hire someone who was a convicted embezzler as your accountant? Or cashier? Probably not. Is that ruining their life? No. They did that.

If I need to board a plane, I'd rather not have a convicted sex offender doing the search. Sue me.
Can I get a 21 year old FEMALE sex offender to pat me down?
  • CJ7
  • 07-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Can I get a 21 year old FEMALE sex offender to pat me down? Originally Posted by icuminpeace
sure, $300 an hour ... you even get to pick her out of the lineup

LOL! I have to pay? Darn it!
  • CJ7
  • 07-26-2012, 04:57 PM
LOL! I have to pay? Darn it! Originally Posted by icuminpeace
or for $200 you can pick a sex offender off this board and they'll pat you down and blow you in the middle of the airport ... NSA!