Manners

Hell throw in some fried chicken a 40 of bud light and its all good. Nah I kid I kid.....mmm
But really times are hard for some guys that want to hobby. Ive kept my prices the same since day one of being in the hobby. Ive never be 300 or 350. Im sorry but that's a crazy price. My pussy isn't my of gold are has diamonds around my clit. lol Maybe I could charge and get it if I wanted but I think im doing good at 250 and seeing the guys that can pay a price like that and still have money left over and not broke, Originally Posted by Tara Evans
When I first notice you and clicked on your showcase I was in shock to see what you were charging. You could easily get 300 I see a lot of less attractive ladies charging 300 buts it's nice that you keep your prices at where there at.

So 250 and 40 pack of bud and some fried chicken can't beat that deal.
I don't think it is "rude"..but it definitely makes you look "cheap"... Originally Posted by SNL9933
It's also annoying. . . Just read her ad or showcase, if you still ask, how rude and annoying.
It's all in the manner in which you ask.

What has been happening to me recently, and I find it rather rude, is I've had a few men write me and ask me to write back and tell them why I'm worth seeing for X amount of dollars.

For example, one guy wrote and asked something along the lines of telling me to give him a sales pitch. I don't know why I should do that.

And how would I do it? It's so out there to me. Or just asking me if I'm worth it.

I've had clients call me and tell me that they have so much money to spend. That's fine. Let me be the first person to say no ... or maybe yes.

I have one guy who will often tell me that he has $180 today and will that work? The key is that the next time that I see him, he'll have the full rate.

Most of the time, when you offer a guy a special, for the next several years, you'll never get him off of that rate. Or if you push the issue, then you won't see him again.

Specials are a funny thing. They bite you in the ass so often down the line.

There was one guy, and he's on here now, and there was an issue of $50. LOVELY man. Just a great client.

And I shouldn't have pushed the issue. I got the $50 that he shorted me. But I never saw him again which is a shame. He was, and probably still is, a very sexy man.

However, it's that damn special that raises it's head and often, it makes a difference. Which is why you're RARELY seeing me offer specials even though I'm open to it.

Just too many issues with trying to get your regular rate in the future.

Asking is fine. Just be polite about it.

Elisabeth
Isn't this a business? I've never asked a lady if she was running specials, but why would that be insulting to anyone? If they contact you, they're interested and everything in business is negotiable. That's just part of it.

If your sales/service game is on point, it's not difficult to turn a "cheap bastard" into a returning customer. That's just part of life in business. Just because we're talking about pussy, you don't get a pass.
  • L.A.
  • 09-25-2014, 10:13 AM
Pretty simple to me.
If their rate is higher than you're willing to pay but you're interested in them then politely ask if their rate is firm or if they are offering any specials.
They can tell you it's firm or give you a special rate if they want to.
All providers are different and will have their own opinion on this so don't take what one or two say to heart as the hooker gospel.
I promise you that not all providers mind somebody asking....they may be thankful because it could be a slow day and eccie doesn't have a daily ad section......who knows?
If somebody gets bent out of shape for asking a simple question like if you have any specials running then it's probably somebody you don't want to see anyway.
When I first notice you and clicked on your showcase I was in shock to see what you were charging. You could easily get 300 I see a lot of less attractive ladies charging 300 buts it's nice that you keep your prices at where there at.

So 250 and 40 pack of bud and some fried chicken can't beat that deal. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Thank you that was very sweet. And yes sir just make sure its Churches.
I was in the car business for 20 years. Some people coming believing that the window sticker is the price you pay. Others want to negotiate. Others want every penny in a deal.
I thought only the car business was like that until I bought my first Rolex. I was referred to the jeweler and after trying it on I asked how much. He took out a calculator, did the math and gave me a reduced rate. WOW! I would never have thought to ask for a discount.

As for the gals I will text asking if they are running any specials. Any no matter what they reply I will reply that it's out of my budget. Every so often I get a reply that says make me an offer. Be polite.

At he end of the day it is your money and her services, as has been said,she make the decision as to what she is worth. Just recently a gal asked what my budget was and we came to an agreement. It is all in the approach. Be polite.
I love your attitude Tara, and I must say you are absolutely gorgeous! I hope to be lucky enough to have the extreme pleasure of "playing" with you sometime.
No not all if you just ask nicely I have no problem with it. Times are tuff for some people. And im glad to help them out. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara you have a big Heat!

Isn't this a business? I've never asked a lady if she was running specials, but why would that be insulting to anyone? If they contact you, they're interested and everything in business is negotiable. That's just part of it.

If your sales/service game is on point, it's not difficult to turn a "cheap bastard" into a returning customer. That's just part of life in business. Just because we're talking about pussy, you don't get a pass. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
well said...
Tara , I meant HEART!
Is it rude or in poor taste to ask a companion if she is running any specials? Originally Posted by Gators20022007
Obviously, if you didn't see an offering in her ad or profile, beyond rude into blowing a good session if she goes forward. Cheap dumbkoff, may come to her mind. I am sure the Ladies will have better adjectives

So 250 and 40 pack of bud and some fried chicken can't beat that deal. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Good going now you are priced at $ 300 next visit. Say thank you Tara

If your sales/service game is on point, it's not difficult to turn a "cheap bastard" into a returning customer. That's just part of life in business. Just because we're talking about pussy, you don't get a pass. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Yah I agree.
yes sir just make sure its Churches. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

there's a smoking hot black girl that works at a Church's I go to.. tall, slim, maybe 19 years old, looks like a model.. I want to tell her to join this Community.. but it would be bad manners, Damnit!
Tara you have a big Heat!

well said... Originally Posted by Dfwmarco
Thank you!