Magnum

<-----Not raising hand. I have a little kitty and prefer it not be dislocated lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
You made my cut. I'm tired of having to swing my hips side to side just to make contact.
Big Dicks do not cause loose kitties....

If that were the case, any woman who has had a 7lb baby would be a canyon.

...and just because we can take big dicks....doesn't mean that we don't enjoy smaller ones.

Bring your dick...any size..just know how to use it!

...and just because we can take big dicks....doesn't mean that we don't enjoy smaller ones.

Bring your dick...any size..just know how to use it! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I'm DarkeyKong, and I approve this message! Reese's snatch fits like a surgical glove!

Bring your dick...any size..just know how to use it! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
No argument here. My comment was more of a small dick joke.
I was once 'upgraded' to a Magnum in the middle of a session once.

That was... the greatest day of my hobby life.

What can I say. She was looking really hot that day. Some women just...bring out the best in you.

I never said they did. I find them to be uncomfortable and in certain positions down right painful. Hence the term dislocated.

Edit: my 7# baby couldn't be delivered vaginally
I'm DarkeyKong, and I approve this message! Reese's snatch fits like a surgical glove! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Alright alright alright
I'm DarkeyKong, and I approve this message! Reese's snatch fits like a surgical glove! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Thanks Darkey.

No argument here. My comment was more of a small dick joke. Originally Posted by trexxxs
Yes, I know. I was just making a statement in response to the gentlemen who seem to be intimidated by ladies enjoying a magnum size.

I never said they did. I find them to be uncomfortable and in certain positions down right painful. Hence the term dislocated.

Edit: my 7# baby couldn't be delivered vaginally Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I never said that you said they did...lol.
I was making a general statement. I understand that we all enjoy different things. Pain is no fun.
I might need a rubber band to keep it on but I'll make it work!

Reese I would love to practice more would you be my coach?
  • !VI!
  • 11-12-2015, 04:09 AM
cute
  • !VI!
  • 11-12-2015, 04:10 AM

Edit: my 7# baby couldn't be delivered vaginally Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
..... but ... you can literally keep a fitness regiment and stay tight... but ok
  • !VI!
  • 11-12-2015, 04:17 AM
<-----Not raising hand. I have a little kitty and prefer it not be dislocated lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
wait.... hold the phone... now rewind... now give me the phone...

the hell did you just say....

how in the hell ... did you/ do you dislocate ... the strongest muscle in the female body.... no i call bullshit... i have no idea why this comment pissed me off so much...

... no i'm just gonna say it... you suck ... any woman... of any type... who truly loves sex... can one fuck and dominate ANYTHING that comes her way... and two take care of her body enough to KEEP IT TIGHT AFTER YOU DO IT!

there are so many f'n tools to keep yourself tight... period ... i have fucked a guy with a 13" penis and the next day fucked someone with a 4" .... wana know a secret to keeping it tight ... gym... google... balls... your choice they all work
<<< Pro right here ! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I know Nina can definitely take it.
wait.... hold the phone... now rewind... now give me the phone...

the hell did you just say....

how in the hell ... did you/ do you dislocate ... the strongest muscle in the female body.... no i call bullshit... i have no idea why this comment pissed me off so much...

... no i'm just gonna say it... you suck ... any woman... of any type... who truly loves sex... can one fuck and dominate ANYTHING that comes her way... and two take care of her body enough to KEEP IT TIGHT AFTER YOU DO IT!

there are so many f'n tools to keep yourself tight... period ... i have fucked a guy with a 13" penis and the next day fucked someone with a 4" .... wana know a secret to keeping it tight ... gym... google... balls... your choice they all work Originally Posted by !VI!
I NEVER said they cause loose kitties. I said I find them to be uncomfortable. Maybe re-read the comments.

And yes I do suck. Thank you. I truly love sex, but enjoy it with the average guys.