Liberals Can't Be Racists, Can They?

Liberal thought is based on a "FEELING"... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I have a feeling you have never had a thought.
See, I told y'all...
See, I told y'all... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
LMAO must have hit a nerve....
So, liberals think they're wrong and everyone else is right?

Seriously LittleEva, can you get any more stupid? Just answer the question.
Dipshit.
Dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, we all know LittleEva is a dipshit. But he is not the reigning Dipshit of the Year! That is . . .

ASSUPRIDEE, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014!!!

Yes, we all know LittleEva is a dipshit. But he is not the reigning Dipshit of the Year! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes we do and it is the only Dipshit stupid enough to start a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominate himself as a leading contender for the throne!

THAT IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF A DIPSHIT!
So, liberals think they're wrong and everyone else is right?

Seriously LittleEva, can you get any more stupid? Just answer the question. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Proving once again you can't read plus I can't answer for a liberal .Ask one of them. Why don't you answer for them, as you appear to know everything.
you appear to know everything. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thank you! But not quite everything. I still haven't figured out why you keep posting stupid comments, even though every one here tries to tell how stupid you are. But I'm working on it!

Thank you! But not quite everything. I still haven't figured out why you keep posting stupid comments, even though every one here tries to tell how stupid you are. But I'm working on it!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you weren't senile it wouldn't be so hard for understanding to come your way.
Yes, we all know LittleEva is a dipshit. But he is not the reigning Dipshit of the Year! That is . . .

Assup is one helluva dipshit. Cant even do his janitor job.

LMAO you out polled me a long way clueless old guy.
Only white liberals can be racist