Dressing for Success -- Provider's Edition

accidental triple post? WTF chrome...you're making me look bad =)
  • Loxly
  • 10-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Jenn - I think the advice you were given about opening the door is a good one. I always chuckle when I have a door open up with a head sticking around the corner of it. One of my ATFs back in Baltimore did that constantly until I finally bought her a nice robe. She protects it like gold! LOL

Anyway.... I think there's a few things in play here.

Maybe the biggest thing is the length of the date. Those 30 min. ones probably call for something more in line with "speed dating". Shelf or cup less bra with crotchless panties/body stocking or anything that can be shed quickly.

For hour+ dates, where you have more time to delve into foreplay/teasing, it's nice to be able to unwrap the goodies. For some of the ladies I've met I've provided outfits for our repeat encounters. Some themed such as Cleopatra, Geisha, etc.

One thing I'd throw in here is about pics. I've known a few ladies that request their pics to be touched up to remove identifiable tattoos or scars. So y'all might want to take that into consideration when picking out your things. Less work for your photographers.
So! Gentlemen. What do either most of the ladies greet you in or what do you expect or hope for a greeting? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I knocked om the door the other day and the greeting I got was a text "OMG! My last client is still here. Can you come back in 30?"

Arriving to a greeting sent while in coitus was uncool.

I was in the parking lot texting Plan 'B' when I saw an old guy hopping on a little blue vespa and bugging out about 20 minutes later

If it's incall and I'm there to knock out simple session I make it known that I have a preference for white lingerie and stockings. If she is coming to me I and very happy to find a lady at the door in a nice dress and stockings When a lady sits and the dress slides up and the top of a lady's stockings come into view I'm a happy boy.

I am NOT a fan of jeans... I hate wet hair.... I'm pretty forgiving of the rest.
Ha! That sounds pretty hot indeed, Mia. On the last trip I got to entertain a favorite gentleman's request to wash my hair. I was thinking "sure, sounds hot enough" but goddamn. It was ridiculously sexy. Sexy enough that going into more detail feels like I'm sharing a secret I shouldn't be =)

But that being said, showers are totally one of those things that go either way -- super sexy or fairly awkward/boring. Sometimes you just want to quickly scrub the important bits, I guess. I'm always happy to oblige if the gent wants a hand, I just don't generally volunteer. Too many times before I've asked "want me to lend a hand in there" only to be standing in the cold corner with goosebumps (which makes your legs get stubbly!), wet hair (I spent 25 minutes blowing it out for nothing!) and no play when I've tried to initiate. Additionally, there's the pre-session shower and the post-session shower so a mid-session shower just wreaks more havoc on the skin and hair, especially if you're doing multiple appointments in a day.

And Fletch, I'll take you up on your role playing if you entertain a second go where I can be Bernadette Peters and you can be Steve Martin. You bring a ukulele, I bring a trumpet. We can flip through the phone book between rounds if ya want. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
LOL! I will pick out a thermos for you.
You can bring the trumpet as long as you toot my horn!
Ha! That sounds pretty hot indeed, Mia. On the last trip I got to entertain a favorite gentleman's request to wash my hair. I was thinking "sure, sounds hot enough" but goddamn. It was ridiculously sexy. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I knew it! I knew it would be sexy! A couple months ago, at the salon, I offered the stylist $20 if he would convince the shampoo girl to let me help shampoo that young woman’s hair. She was bent back in the shampoo chair, with her eyes closed. She had long, thick, chestnut hair, and I was fantasizing about having weaving my fingers through her wet and warm sudsy tresses. She would have never known! I only wanted three or four minutes. He laughed at me. “Dreamer,” he said.

Still, I enjoy being dressed in something classy and keeping my heels on through the whole experience. There is something about being naked and having nothing on but a pair of black heels. Originally Posted by Aidan MacKenna
My sweet Aidan! How nice to hear from you here. Are you going to tell them? Or shall I? I’m talking about the time certain parties accidentally locked themselves out of the hotel room, a four-star hotel at that, and one of the parties was naked, with not even black heels on as I recall, standing there in the hallway? Huh? You always make me smile, Aidan.

Jenns, over the years I have been met at the door by women wearing slutty Dreamers and Forbidden Fruit lingerie, by women wearing casual civilian clothes, by women wearing nothing but a smile, by women wearing black vinyl, by women wearing cowboy boots, by women wearing kimonos, by women wearing flowered sun dresses. I love them all.

My very favorite, however, is when the woman is wearing a pair of silk or satin tap pants and a camisole, ideally pale pastel. It’s alluringly feminine, and very retro, recalling a time of bobbed hair and silk stockings and voh-dohdee-oh-doh wanton sex.

I also like to be surprised. The other day I saw a favorite who is usually buck naked and commando under her street dress. She pulled it off to reveal a gossamer, black bra and thong. It was so pleasantly unexpected that I asked her to leave them on for a while.

Clothing aside, I find two disrobing gestures very arousing. One is when the woman reaches behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra. It has a way of jutting her breasts invitingly toward me. The other is when the women crosses her arms and pulls her blouse or dress over her head, unveiling her naked bosom. It happened to me today and it’s happened before. It looks like this.

Monk
Hair washing....I have always wanted a man to give me a bath, wash my body and hair, as if caring for me dominantly but sensually. He would pick out my outfit, brush my hair, gently take over and consume me!!! I. want. this! Must. have .this, soon!!
Hmm dress, yoga pants or a bikini. Those would be my choices. It's fun to see what the girl would look like in a real world situation. namely if I saw this girl on the street how would I react to seeing her. Head turn, double head turn? :P If she answers the door in lingerie, you can't obtain that visual image. As awesome as it would be for woman to walk around in lingerie all the time for some unknown reason this doesn't happen.Silly social norms!
I knocked om the door the other day and the greeting I got was a text "OMG! My last client is still here. Can you come back in 30?" Originally Posted by Whispers
Yet another reason I always call on the way to the incall. And why I really want to talk direct to the lady, not exchange texts with her pimp.
traveling on Business but this is a cool thread.

So... IMHO.. If you (provider) are going to were something sexy then the attitude associated with that outfit is just as important.

sweetmimi pulls that off well. She seems to really LIKE wearing the sexy whatever.

If it changes how you (provider) feels then that will spill over into how we see you.

Oh well ,, back to jetlag napping.
Typically I wouldn't care what a provider was wearing. I would want her to be comfortable, whether that meant lingerie, a tank top and shorts, whatever. Unless I was looking for a specific fantasy, lingerie, schoolgirl, MILF secretary/teacher in stockings, you get the picture, but I would ask for that specifically. Otherwise, for me, be in what makes you the most comfortable so we can get started on the right foot.
One of my favorite sessions..... Sigh....

I have a lovely gentleman who enjoys a hot soapy shower
before we start his FBSM. 15 minutes before our appointment time,
I receive a rather sheepish text from him asking if I would consider joining
him. Unknown to me at the time, he LOVED wet hair, to watch water cascade
off the body, especially the breasts and nipples. I never responded, but did hop into the shower, wet my hair, then soaped my body. I heard the knock, and I answered my door covered in bubbles.

It was interesting because he was so pleased and excited, but still fully clothed
and couldn't really touch me! In a moment's time, his cloths were off and all
over the room! I had bubbles all over me, all over him, the carpet, my mat, the kitchen, my dining room table! Then we got into the shower...

If you can meet a special request like this, it really electrifies the air, and can
make the time together extra special.

Originally Posted by Mia Christine
Dayum...that is seriously hawt, Mutual showers are so intimate. And the sudsy fun is too hard to resist.
Hair washing....I have always wanted a man to give me a bath, wash my body and hair, as if caring for me dominantly but sensually. He would pick out my outfit, brush my hair, gently take over and consume me!!! I. want. this! Must. have .this, soon!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
I should send someone your way...

But yeah, the tender Dom is my absolute favorite flavor of man. Healthy D/s play requires a lot of deliberate care before/during/after and this is a classic example of a subtle yet powerful expression of that care. And of course submission can be shown through a variety of tender acts as well. This doesn't translate to the hobby very well or very often, but that's alright. Perhaps the rarity of that pairing is part of what makes it so awesome when it does.
I like to unwrap the package as well. I'm always a little bit disappointed when a girl just answers the door naked. I like being surprised, but I don't mind a girl asking me what she should wear as long as she gives me some sort of an idea of what she has in her closet. So just in case anyone ever wants to know for a future session here are some of my likes and dislikes.

My Likes:

Bikinis
Tight-fitting work-out or clubbing clothes
Hooter's Girls outfits or something similar
Sexy nurse, cheerleader, super-hero costume, ect.
Tight-fitting or revealing street clothes

My Dislikes:

Long, lacy or flowing lingerie.
Just a towel
Just a robe (this goes double for sheer robes).
Wet hair
One piece swimsuits
Those sheer things that hang down, like a baby-doll top, over the stomach. I see them on lingerie
all the time, and I just don't like them.
Men's clothing
A long t-shirt worn like it's a dress.
Yoga pants are the greatest invention of the 21st century! Those and a sports bra would be HOT!
My Dislikes:
Long, lacy or flowing lingerie.
Just a robe (this goes double for sheer robes). Originally Posted by actionman98
Innnnteresting. My preferred lounging lingerie includes a long, flowy sheer robe with lace underneath. It makes me feel like some bohemian Harlequin seductress with great powers. Sort of my own super hero costume =)

It wouldn't be a bad idea to batch a few pictures under different headings and offer that as a guide on a website for how you're able to dress for appointments. The girls with the most comprehensive websites and showcases sort of do this already, but the fact that it's not done for this purpose means that there's probably little need for it. It would help to showcase your masks available for clients, though: GND in sundress that's falling off, something trashy/slutty that you could buy at Dreamers, classy shit, more casual, nekkid, apparently yoga pants should be in there.