Squirting Fantasy.... How do you like it? GROWN UP TALK!

You should make an instructional video on the "art of squirting"....or if your a squirting factory, make video clips in the act and sell them on the online clip stores. That is a good selling niche.... mama, you'd be squirting all the way to da bank ! Originally Posted by Rocstylz
Already in the works!! Along with webcam
Can't you find that online N/C? IJS
I love squirters!
JFF, anyone in particular ;-)
I know I have the capability to do it since I've done but only once in my life so far but it was during intercourse not FIV. I absolutely hate FIV and I've had enough try it (without and with gloves etc etc) and know it's not pleasurable for me at all so someone trying to get me to squirt with their fingers won't work. It's fun to watch other ladies do it but I'm not particularly interested in learning how to do it again or master it.

I was just wondering how many guys like a true h squirter? And what about it do you like? & ladies are you having issues squirting & why?
Something I wondered about because sometimes guys only wanna see my watershow and that is all..... Hmmmmm

I will start! I tend to stop mines because a guy may be doing FIV all wrong & it begins to hurt! I stop it by actually moving and thinking of something else lol....

Okay have at it lol Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
I miss Suzette4U and Butterfield28.
Of late, Saige. Miss Madison and have seen the little blond from Vegas(can't remember her name right now) in the past
JFF, anyone in particular ;-) Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
My buddy and his wife spent months teaching her how to do it..... instructional videos, practice practice practice. He was very driven and she was game but it honestly took a lot of work to figure out what did it for her. But once they figured out the trick, its almost like stupid pet shows now. Lol They have started soft swapping and that's what they all wanna see... the other gals have been very interested.... its almost an urban myth of sorts to some, which explains the interest.

FYI I don't believe there's too much FIV involved for her its a favored toy and technique that does it. From their homework they learned its possible for any gal, but the means of achieving it varys greatly from girl to girl and it can take a lot of practice to figure it out. Plus, many women have a hell of a time letting themselves go to that point. Once those issues are worked out its relatively easy to replicate.

I still half think they're just pissing in the air
just4fun,
Dude im seeing a blonde from Vegas on sunday
ill ask her
I know I have the capability to do it since I've done but only once in my life so far but it was during intercourse not FIV. I absolutely hate FIV and I've had enough try it (without and with gloves etc etc) and know it's not pleasurable for me at all so someone trying to get me to squirt with their fingers won't work. It's fun to watch other ladies do it but I'm not particularly interested in learning how to do it again or master it. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
The are many ways to achieve that ultimate level of squirting! I can pretty much do it on demand but most of the time if I want the intense feeling and a guy doesn't know how to get me there then I have to help him! I only do it if asked because its an intense feeling & sometimes takes alot with someone but... Each and everyone of our bodies are different.... I know a girl who don't do anything but squirt..... She don't even like sex lol......
The "G" Spot must be Stimulated.. Hence, "FIV"! Went to the toy store in buffalo & it seemed everything was centered around stimulating the "G" spot.
  • Saige
  • 01-18-2014, 06:56 PM
I squirt. I often don't allow it. Its too much soak... guys think it's funny or fun but it's just irritating after the third gallon.
I have mAstered about 3 other types of orgasms... kll do those thanks
I squirt. I often don't allow it. Its too much soak... guys think it's funny or fun but it's just irritating after the third gallon.
I have mAstered about 3 other types of orgasms... kll do those thanks Originally Posted by Saige
I LOVE IT & THE OTHER ONES AS WELL!! IF IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD OR SOMEONE WANT TO SEE IT I WILL DO MY BEST TO OBLIGE..... After all we are in the pleasing industry..... However there is only so much you can do...

I guess we just be having way too much fun over here lollolilol...
  • Saige
  • 01-18-2014, 07:18 PM
I LOVE IT & THE OTHER ONES AS WELL!! IF IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD OR SOMEONE WANT TO SEE IT I WILL DO MY BEST TO OBLIGE..... After all we are in the pleasing industry..... However there is only so much you can do...

I guess we just be having way too much fun over here lollolilol... Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
Yeah... def way too much fun. I'm about ready for another nut busting.
Yeah... def way too much fun. I'm about ready for another nut busting. Originally Posted by Saige
Have at it babe but... Goodluck with that