Its hard to let people know how silly you can be..

How about looking for your cell phone frantically....and telling the person on the phone you can't find it.....you are already talking on it! Happened a time or two....

Yep, I've looked for my glasses and not been able to find them as they were on my face, lol.

And yes, they already have bra's with special pockets for your cell phone/key whatever....usually in the specialty exercise department of some stores. But you're not the only one whose kept other things there and then couldn't find them...

Keep sharin' people, it makes you feel better to know you're not alone in having those "what a dunce" moments. (I was going to say blonde, then senior moments...but did not wish either to offend anyone, lol....but I'm smacking my head sometimes)
  • sadie
  • 02-24-2010, 09:30 AM
K Pam I got another one. One night at a gas station.. (after many a tequila shot) I plopped myself down in the back seat of the (same model) wrong Tahoe. Dead silence. Everyone just stared at me. To save myself I said "your car looks like a lot more fun!"
One morning, I woke up and realized I had to be at the office in 15 to clock in. I scrubbed my teeth, got dressed and drove to work as fast as possible. When I arrived, no one else was there.

It was Saturday.
One time on a trip in the middle of the winter, I stopped at an Interstate intersection to gas up.

It was sooooooooo cold!!! Probably about 10 below. Wind was very strong. Wind chill factor was high. Brrrrr. Brrrrr.

The gas station was packed--people waiting in line to get to the pumps. I (finally!!) got to a pump and got out of the car long enough to insert the gas nozzle and start pumping gas.

After the tank was full, I shut off the pump, jumped back into the car to move it so the next person in line could get to the pump.

Only...I forgot to remove the nozzle and put it back in the pump!!!

Pulled the nozzle right off the hose and gas started pouring all over the ground. The attendant had to hit the kill switch inside the station.
  • HSP
  • 02-24-2010, 10:39 AM
You could lose a small child in those knockers!!

The dumbest thing I've done is drive the wrong direction for three hours and ended up in Kentucky. Thank goodness for the GPS! Originally Posted by sadie
Ok Bugs Bunny, did you take a wrong turn at Albuquerque?
Notes to self: Buy a Tahoe. Fill up at night.
as soon as I saw the title of this post....I knew it had to be my Pam!!!
  • HSP
  • 02-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Don't get me started on the number of times I've prepaid for gas and drove off without pumping it ... I really don't do mornings
Don't get me started on the number of times I've prepaid for gas and drove off without pumping it ... I really don't do mornings Originally Posted by HSP
I'm sure that Big Oil is quite grateful for your contributions to their wellbeing, however. You can at least rest assured that you're doing your part to ensure the survival of a Great American Industry.

Cheers,

bcg