Blizzard Blonde

She is beautiful... She has been to a few of my M&Gs and is set to be in attendance at the next one
If the prostitutes get turned on by this kind of shit maybe they should book the whores in question at $200 + a pop after assembling references from other whores.

Too much like banging out regular predatory females, who fuck for free, for me to pay for it. I can get my background investigated by females at work and otherwise if I want my life more complicated than it already is. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I have to hand it to ya....you are spot on with this observation.

elg.......
met her at a little gathering and she looks good had a good attitude. Will see her next time I'm in Buffalo. A few of the guys that met her that night have seen her and said they had a good time.. Originally Posted by misterbig9.5
Mr. Big you Cumming to the party?
Blizzard Blonde is supposed to be in attendance

Btw, I fixed your post
I saw her a few weeks ago and had an awesome time. Strict on screening, which is fine IMO and well worth it. Beautiful woman (pics on Twitter are real), great attitude, just very UTR.
Mr. Big you Cumming to the party?
Blizzard Blonde is supposed to be in attendance

Btw, I fixed your post Originally Posted by Angel T
Damn I'm getting like the rest of the old farts on here to many beers before getting on this troll infested site!! Thanks I'll get a hold of her to see her before.
Damn I'm getting like the rest of the old farts on here to many beers before getting on this troll infested site!! Thanks I'll get a hold of her to see her before. Originally Posted by misterbig9.5
I swear I'm gonna pinch your nipples when I see you!

I sent the invite in Twitterland
She is a stunning woman and I highly recommend her! Can't wait to meet her at Angels the first week of July. I'm hoping maybe I get to meet her in Buff this week too!
I have had the great pleasure of seeing her quite a few times now, she is stunningly beautiful (I have a thing for blondes though...) and is truly a wonderful woman. I was fortunate to meet her during the very short time that nirvana was online and I am so glad I did. She is VERY utr and has strict screening, but I can vouch that it is well worth it. Her pics on Twitter are real too.
reads as if shes full up with clients
I dont have a twitter account, how can she be contacted?
I dont have a twitter account, how can she be contacted? Originally Posted by jk1800
why do so many need it handed to them on a silver platter,

then they still can't find the pussy WTF

She is a stunning woman and I highly recommend her! Can't wait to meet her at Angels the first week of July. I'm hoping maybe I get to meet her in Buff this week too! Originally Posted by LittleLolita91
dude ever thought well I contact LittelLolita and or AngelT, just fucking saying

edit add
LL91 contact and see if a duo can be had. If good keep n get other contact for BB
AngelT get screened for M$G (wrong syllable by intent) Drive your ass ta ROC. and talk to her., If good try for test ride at. or see if she trusts ya with another type of contact for a later day.

this edit done as my silver platter needs polishing LOL
I was looking to contact her directly rather than going thru different people. Thanks for the helpful reply. Enjoy the rest of your day
https://twitter.com/blizzardblonde?lang=en

ok googled Blizzard Blonde

found no other contact

the went at and read her tweets

found no other contact

but

it was fun opening every time I saw

This media may contain sensitive material. Learn more
I would if you click the view

so best bet read the edit in last post

see if you can go to next M$G by contacting AngelT
and talk to BB in person for screening live

back when bars ahem better I found I liked live face ta face screening better. 1) more fun 2) no record of
if you can gain her trust you may get another type of contact

best I can say
or by luck someone PM ya with info. Problem I see with that is they just violated trust IMHO
All good and all but she isnt gonna make the party I heard
All good and all but she isnt gonna make the party I heard Originally Posted by lilylivered
well that's rats for many

JK its LL91 and try if a duo can be had LOL