A Salute To Normal Bob

A mentor can tell ya how you fucked up or about to do so.

If I pick others for examples they will get pissed
so

my mentor is a shop to find two or three and play them kinda guy. yet always ready to replace any that may drop out. He would be fast to tell ya that my mistake was I found all 3 in the same place and they know each other. When he had 3 and I 4. 2 where the same till Mr sugar daddy took one. for him none of the 3 knew each other.
And there was peace. He was also right 4 for may game was one to many. But the peace with the one was good till it ended. fucking sugar daddy.

now with the 3 I have that know each other. I have learned to enjoy my doghouse, and play it as a tool. mmmmm he will tell ya I'm nuts. well!!!!! I am nuts. what can I say.
Very classy thread. Upstate, you guys are the best. Well done!
  • cnym
  • 06-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Agree with jokacz
To NB, an Outstanding and Stellar man, Thank you Friend
Attached Images File Type: jpg scoutsalute.jpg (74.1 KB, 250 views)
Ah mentors, and role models, and individuals (1) we respect/appreciate/could have a great discussion in threads or via PM and (2) people who were responsive to the needs of the community!

NB was and is a missed force I wished him well when he took his hiatus and I look forward to his return

DD
  • Doove
  • 06-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Agreed! One of the best.

A mentor can tell ya how you fucked up or about to do so. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ummmmm....Oh, skip it.
I want to know what ya think.
edit: to clean it up for the shy
  • GP
  • 06-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the PM Doove. We agree on something. To bad most would not understand what. so best not to let em know what it was LOL
  • GP
  • 06-02-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm not sure there was ever a more nervous newbie than me. While I'll stop short of mentor, or idol, NB's contributions and reviews were a great help in getting my hobbying off on the right foot. I'm not a street smart guy, just a country boy looking to have some fun and he is one of the people here that I learned a lot from. I wish him well.
Geez ... Did NB die?
We all learned a lot from him - about both the Do's and Don'ts of being a hobbyist.
  • GP
  • 06-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by GP
be positive as to not thinking him dieAD?
Death is not always a negative.