This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

I wish I'd gotten to know you.
I wish I'd gotten to know you. Originally Posted by Stallion81
My feelings exactly....so happy you shared, I personally needed to hear it...this isn't a bad life, but I think we all want a happily ever after.... kisses and best wishes....

and thank you.....

Chaz
Best of luck!
You been banking that overnighter fee since you met him? I hope?

Just kidding - good luck, kiddo. True love is made in heaven, but somebody has to open the door!
Yeah, we all just need a little love in our lives... Hobbyists and providers too. We all want to feel attractive, desired and needed. You know what my guy told me today when I told him that I was making it official? He said that to be one man's lady makes me priceless. I melted.

Thank you everyone. Sorry I missed the one's who I missed... you guys will be ok though there is a wealth of fabulous talent here in Dallas.

Also remember, not everything you read on here is true. Be open minded and stay curious. If you guys want to see someone and something about her attracts you... go for it. Trust your instincts. Those are the sessions that turn out the best.

Much love.
Awwww, I'm glad your happy and I wish you the best of luck!!
So happy for you doll. Sending you well wishes for your happily ever after.
Oh wow. What heartwarming news!

Best of luck to you and your new beloved!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Best of luck. I was corresponding with an old long-retired ATF yesterday, catching up with her life (she had reached out to me to say hi). It's really gratifying to hear the successful graduation stories. Hope yours is the same.
Wishing nothing but the best for you both!
Good luck in your new life
I wish you the best of luck! Take care of yourself sweeite
I would like to add my good wishes to the rest. I'm glad I got to meet you.
Thank you so much for all the well wishes. They are so dearly appreciated.
  • DSK
  • 10-20-2015, 02:24 PM
Thanks everyone... and you'll never believe where I met my true love... lol in the hobby. He came to see me and we've been together every day since. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I've met my true love dozens of times in this hobby - they just haven't loved me back!! Fortunately, they did have sex with me, so I got over it.

Best of luck to you!!!