Happy 4th of July TN

Because a Chevy didn't trip your trigger when you were shopping?

I kinda understand, though. I've been a die-hard loyal Volkswagen driver ever since my first car--a 1969 Beetle I bought when I was in college. Even though it's probably cost me a few extra thousand bux parts and labor for routine maintenance and repairs in those two to three decades of exclusively VW ownership. (But what can I say? I've loved each and every one of those cars...).

Sorry to hijack your thread. And sorry your holiday has been such a drag. Hope things improve and you find some enjoyable things to do today and tomorrow...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Chevys have always been my preffered make of car. I have owned and driven several thru the years,but when I was shopping for just a basic utilitarian SUV,an Isuzu I found fit the bill,so I bought it.

LOL.(Knock on Wood) Overall its been a good vehicle.
What was it with this weekend? I had car troubles too. To the tune of about $500

But I got it fixed and I am backing on the road again lol. I am sorry you had trouble too Sierra, I know how bad it can suck being without your car.

I hope everyone elses weekend was better lol

Hugs,

Raquel
What was it with this weekend? I had car troubles too. To the tune of about $500

But I got it fixed and I am backing on the road again lol. I am sorry you had trouble too Sierra, I know how bad it can suck being without your car.

I hope everyone elses weekend was better lol Originally Posted by Rsweething
Poor baby. Did that interfere with your usual holiday weekend visit to Memphis?

Not that such interference affected me, since my schedule wouldn't have worked to come see you... but I'm sure 'nuff working on that. It's been way too long....

You take care, stay beautiful, and we'll see you sometime...

Hugs and more,

bcg