Review. wrong rates, age, etc.

I was there for 20min tops, only asked for BnG and was never told fee. I gathered from other reviews and ad. Originally Posted by Casper78
Perhaps you're new to the hobby, or perhaps you're just inconsiderate. I won't venture to make an assumption on that. Donations are not based on how long you stay, but on the amount of time you schedule. When you schedule an appointment, you make the provider unavailable to other gentlemen for that time frame, as well as for a period of time prior to and following your session. You shouldn't have to be "told" a fee, especially by someone with a reputation like Crystal's. Review her website and her latest ad, and it's easy to find the appropriate donation for the session you're requesting. If there is any question, confirm before scheduling the session. You should never rely on reviews to confirm a donation amount, because hobbyists enter incorrect donation amounts or exaggerate session times on reviews all the time - I've seen it on a few of my own reviews, and every time it happens, I have to deal with the repercussions. That does not make me happy, at all. I can't imagine how angry Crystal must be with you.

I had the req. rate but offered 20 less, which was accepted. Originally Posted by Casper78
What the... ?! You had the requested rate but offered 20 less? Did her incall look like a Mexican flea market to you? Of course she's going to agree - you're already at her incall, know what she looks like, and she has no idea what you'll say or do if she refuses. Apparently you're just one of those people who likes to take advantage of someone who is too nice to stop you. SHAME ON YOU.

I was wrong by posting the much lower fee, which I do feel bad about. I was mixed up, but thats it. Originally Posted by Casper78
If it was wrong, and you feel bad about it, then I'm just going to assume you've already fixed it.

I don't feel it's wrong to haggle on arrival but then again I've never put myself in the others shoes. I can image her feeling pressured to accept and that's not cool. Originally Posted by Casper78
Haggling is never appreciated by providers, period. Especially not after the provider has blocked off a certain amount of time for you, and you are already at her doorstep. She could have booked a session with a gentleman willing to pay her full hourly rate, and treat her with respect. Instead, she ended up with you, treating her like a bargain-basement sale item. I'm fairly certain you would feel it was wrong if your boss attempted to haggle with you right before handing you your paycheck.

it's not something I feel sorry for, but maybe shouldnt do. Originally Posted by Casper78
That's absolutely disgusting to me. Are you under the impression that providers have no feelings? Clearly, you have some serious issues with boundaries, respect and basic common sense.
nicely put, natalie. nobody deserves to be treated like that, but crystal especially didn't deserve that.
Casper maybe you are seeing $40 WHICH MEANS 140 BUCKS NOT 40 BUCKS! So yes you should pay up what you owe. Yes as to what the other person said, you just went on probably every ladies "DO NOT SEE LIST AKA ASSHAT LIST". You might want to learn what the guys mean when they put $40 or $$50 or $$$ or so on.
hmmm, let me guess. HE'S SINGLE!! If not, I'd love to read their vows, and then hear the "offer" just before the ceremony began....
Casper maybe you are seeing $40 WHICH MEANS 140 BUCKS NOT 40 BUCKS! So yes you should pay up what you owe. Yes as to what the other person said, you just went on probably every ladies "DO NOT SEE LIST AKA ASSHAT LIST". You might want to learn what the guys mean when they put $40 or $$50 or $$$ or so on. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Just one more reason why guys should stop writing dollar amounts in code.
I agree, it does not bother me either way. BUT from what I have seen the ladies do not write "code dollar" amounts in their ads/websit/showcase... The link to their ad OR website is almost always in the review, which makes it easy to click on and see the "actual" amount.

Just one more reason why guys should stop writing dollar amounts in code. Originally Posted by WorknMan
  • BFE
  • 12-30-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm waiting for when someone brings up the fact that this guy actually showed up with 200 literal-ROSES, literally...
^ LMAO
I was there for 20min tops, only asked for BnG and was never told fee. I gathered from other reviews and ad. I had the req. rate but offered 20 less, which was accepted. I was wrong by posting the much lower fee, which I do feel bad about. I was mixed up, but thats it. I don't feel it's wrong to haggle on arrival but then again I've never put myself in the others shoes. I can image her feeling pressured to accept and that's not cool. it's not something I feel sorry for, but maybe shouldnt do. Originally Posted by Casper78
What you need is to have a mechanic take your engine apart to find out what the problem is and then haggle you up in price before putting it back together.

Better yet have every provider from now on double book you and after you drive across town make you wait till the first client ends and even then only if are willing to pay $20 more than the normally requested fee up front.

Either we're talking IQ of a fence post here or you knew Exactly what you were doing and are playing dumb. You're about to find out exactly what back channel means.

20 more than the normally requested fee for this guy from now on. If he doesn't like it..No loss.
I was there for 20min tops, only asked for BnG and was never told fee. I gathered from other reviews and ad. I had the req. rate but offered 20 less, which was accepted. I was wrong by posting the much lower fee, which I do feel bad about. I was mixed up, but thats it. I don't feel it's wrong to haggle on arrival but then again I've never put myself in the others shoes. I can image her feeling pressured to accept and that's not cool. it's not something I feel sorry for, but maybe shouldnt do. Originally Posted by Casper78
Casper - This is a COMPLETE bullshit answer. You may wanna find a new hobby cause you have taken a power dump in your own nest now.....How does it feel? If you wanna "man up" you would find a way to make it right with Crystal in a way that SHE is comfortable with. I'm guessing you're at the top of the "Black Ball List" with the ladies on ECCIE now and will actually be getting your blow and go from true SW's now. Also,please don't take up any more ECCIE bandwidth now writing your so called "reviews".
wow! talk about makin your own cock tramplin box...(wink@ BB)
It is an unwritten law that you should never speak of money......duh!!! Also I dont believe that you did not know what her donation was. If it were me and you would have come in haggling my price I would have turned you away immediately and put an alert out on you so you should be greatful she did not do this to you. I am absolutely baffled with all of the evelope pushing that has been going on here lately...WTF????
Casper just settle up with Crystal! thats the easy way to go! plain and simple!
Some people don't have common sense. And if this hobbyist does, then he doesn't just doesn't respect other people.

People like this will have their day.
Thank you all who spoke up on my behalf. I will say this, from the last response in the review thread. Casper is completely lying now. the fee was 140, I ran a special (bad, bad idea) for 80 that day. Casper would only pay 40, after services were rendered. He knows full well that he ripped me off the 40. And, I am quite sure I won't hear from him about either 40 or 100 that he shorted me.

FWIW, I never posted an alert or added anything anywhere about him. His review is a self-posted alert, if I have ever seen one, isn't it?

Safe playing and Happy New Years!!
Love,