Who do you miss?

There are too many to name. Some of them I don't remember the handles for. I just notice the lack of vocal people female and male. Reb, I'm glad you are too busy with work to post. That's never a bad thing. The friendly people, no not Wk's or bat shit providers, but just the good ole' no nonsense folks.
  • tron
  • 02-14-2011, 11:30 PM
Mamboolah, Marathon Man, TexPope and Califate. I miss the Bat Cave on ASPD when it was political. Once political posts were banned, it was worthless.
pre-aspd: dick-o-stone
aspd: east bay ray & kosher cowboy
There are too many to name. Some of them I don't remember the handles for. bat shit providers, but just the good ole' no nonsense folks. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Ah Maggie Sinead comes to mind..... and who could forget Wicked Milf?

Sixx
There are too many to name. However, I am a bit disappointed that I did not make Sophia's list - oh well...

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan
Ditto that, but I knew I wasn't making much of an impact when none of the sweet providers wished me a happy birthday back in December....
Oh well, business is business....
!!!!Old Sarge!!!!! DWRICH, Kosher and Monk for his way with words
pre-aspd: dick-o-stone Originally Posted by phaedrus
The guy went nuts and outed many of us in Dallas, Glad the fucker is gone and out of site.....

Man if you don't know the story of what all went down and was not affected by his fuck ups once he fell in love with a cute Asian provider named Sandy.. then you were blessed and lucky that you didn't know him directly...

Just saying.........

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Now Sixx...these women are the sweetness / smartness persons in the world ...
@SAS and Squiretuck

I'm sorry to have left you out. I just never considered you as prolific posters...

And Squire, had no idea your B-day was in December but most providers are pretty busy during that time dealing with the Holidays, kids out of school, traveling to visit family, Xmas shopping, etc. I'm sure it wasn't an intentional slight.

-Sophia
wow..D.O.S. Haven't heard that name in quite some time. Had no idea he left with drama on his tail. I'd love to hear that story. I remember sitting in my dorm room and making a 2nd email address just to join the list. Having a source besides the Chronicle was a new frontier.

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

They did have a way of identifying all the PW LD and Wks when they tried to mix it up didn't they?

Yeah..... entertaining for sure.....
wow..D.O.S. Haven't heard that name in quite some time. Had no idea he left with drama on his tail. I'd love to hear that story. I remember sitting in my dorm room and making a 2nd email address just to join the list. Having a source besides the Chronicle was a new frontier. Originally Posted by coste
Note my tag line below my Handle "TSML" and before that "John's Action List"...yea those were the days and quite a story.......remember he left in a hurry, there one day and gone the next...?
I really liked Kosher's post. He was the first person that I ever met at the first social that I went to.
Note my tag line below my Handle "TSML" and before that "John's Action List"...yea those were the days and quite a story.......remember he left in a hurry, there one day and gone the next...? Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Thanks for the info Woody, all these years I never knew what was the sudden disaster that shut it all down. I was phaedrus on the D.O.S. list, aspd, home2, and now here.

I really appreciated D.O.S. setting up the first really useful info sharing group I ever participated in, but I always wondered about the real story when everything imploded. So sorry to hear he turned on his friends.

I still have some email from that list in an old archive (securely pgp encrypted).
I'm surprised no one has mention the Big Pimpin' the Keeping it Strong, TGFBI. I learned never ever have a drink within arms distance when reading his posts...