I need a new asain

I'd love to know who you found and how it worked out! Originally Posted by oosimonoo
Nobody yet, Most the asian providers I've seen are looking for 300-400$ for an in call and don't have the looks or the body for me to fork that much over.

Keeping my eyes opened and debating just saving up for a really fun weekend in Toronto, I think i've seen some posting out that way with some nice fake boobies that still look pretty fresh, gotta renew the passport anyways.
Nobody yet, Most the asian providers I've seen are looking for 300-400$ for an in call and don't have the looks or the body for me to fork that much over.

Keeping my eyes opened and debating just saving up for a really fun weekend in Toronto, I think i've seen some posting out that way with some nice fake boobies that still look pretty fresh, gotta renew the passport anyways. Originally Posted by whatthehellamidoing
Beware of Asians in Toronto. They're almost all trafficked and most are Flippers pretending to be Chinese or Korean. Or in their wildest dreams, Japanese. Stick with the big agencies, they usually have an Asian or two and aren't that expensive, especially after you factor in the exchange rate.

Keeping my eyes opened and debating just saving up for a really fun weekend in Toronto. Originally Posted by whatthehellamidoing
There is Loni at Max's massage spa in Welland much closer than Toronto. Loni is a tall sexy mixed Asian sweetheart, gets great reviews with rates half of what you posted.

Also in NF Canada side, the old Asian Foot Spa is getting good reviews lately. 289-668-3572
http://buffalo.backpage.com/Therapeu...72-ca/24619173
Lily grey? I believe she quotes $300 but it's supply n demand. There's few Asians in this area and she's actually sane!
Lily grey? I believe she quotes $300 but it's supply n demand. There's few Asians in this area and she's actually sane! Originally Posted by bella0203
I could deal with sane even if I prefer a bit bat shit crazy.
not sure on what op wants

but but but it seems bat shit crazy to just before point of "ah crap I just can't deal with this..." is a easier sell. Kinda like I like bush most like hardwood floor. And "yes" or "no" reviews of fruit cakes on the edge of lost in space are awesome reading.
Hahah, this thread.
pretty ...soon ya mights be able ta ...gets a discount on slightly burned north koreans