This is your brain on MSNBC and CNN

Media = idiots all of them,,,,,
yet if mobs were burning down Nadler's house or pelosi or .... Barry Obama's house you'd see them all screaming for a tactical strike with gun ships to stop it.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
it would never happen

they all live in protected white neighborhood areas

can you imagine the umbrage of the swells in martha's vineyard when brunch gets interrupted by a ferry, coming from far off, loaded half with urbanites, boom boxes ablaring, and half with black clad, hammer wielding butches and soy boys?

women would look at their men and ask plaintively, "but we voted dimocrat didn't we?"

there is no bridge nor tunnel to martha's vineyard and, from what I gather, they like it that way
  • oeb11
  • 07-30-2020, 08:11 AM
"Demonstrations" In front of Obama's brand new multimillion dollar home on martha's vineyard.

Oh My!!
Bet the cops would be called pronto to prevent hannah-Jones 'Non-violence" to property.

Not to mention the Secret Service and black helicopters.

anti-Fa does have a sense of whom they can abuse.

nadler's home would make a much better target.

Maybe convince the idiot that anti-Fa exists!
Aren't the Portland police suppose to take over crowd control tonight? I think that's what I heard. This will be interesting.

To the point of my post. How scary is the ignorance that was displayed by that writer. MSNBC and CNN have him thinking that Trump's secret police can sweep him up at any time walking to the store for groceries. Really? Thinking like that can only come from listening to MSM news. It's scary that guy will be casting a vote in Nov.
^^^ very ignorant ^^ the bigger problem is people watchin believe these idiots
what did happen in Portland last night

anyone up on that?