HOW MANY REDUNDANT THREADS WILL WHIRLAGAY POST ON THE SHUTDOWN?

• CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 10:21 PM
whirlie is being paid by the dems to make the republitards look, and seem to be the most stupid people on the planet

he needs a raise for exceeding expectations
Is THIS another Benghazi thread?

NOOOO! It's another Obama fucked the veterans by shutting down their monument in DC thread.

I suppose all those patriotic TeaParty barbarians are howling tonight.

Whirly, you've made yourself irrelevant.

Now please post another thread or two about the fucking monument...

BTW -- what unit did you say you served in? didn't quite get that...
BUMP
  • Old-T
  • 10-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Looks like a good night's sleep didn't cure Dizzy. He is back at it again today.
Has anyone reported Whirlagay to the moderators?

Weren't we supposed to have different rules now that the Political Forum has been created?

And one of those rules was that a board member could not post multiple threads on the same topic in a short period of time?

There are about a half dozen Whirly threads on the first two pages alone - all posted in the last day or two - about the closings of parks, monuments and federal facilities.

He is back to the same bullshit tricks he used to ruin the Sandbox.
Read the Rules of the Road. Stop your whining...........

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=754555

You need someone else to report me to a mod ? You disgrace the Man In Black....why are you such a weenie? Here is Chica Chaser's address....PM youself you little girl.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=2775

Whine away........
You must be upset your "militarization of the cops" thread is being lost in the dust................snooze.... .................

I'll bump it for you little girl.......feel better.......I even gave you 5 stars, see you are worth something....You need to change your avatar to Stuart Smalley........you are an embarrassment to Johnny Cash's memory. Here, download this:

Whirrly is paid by the right for each thread it is his 401k.
Are you trying to say that he is redundant?......That he repeats himself?....That he says the same thing over and over again?
I think his pounding the Veterans monuments and US Cemeteries is the worst kind of pandering ... especially since the fuckhead refuses to give us any insight into his contribution to the United States, either as a member of the armed forces or as a volunteer of any kind.

When you consider what got shut down as a result of the Tea Party's latest hijacking of the U.S. Government, the fact that THIS is the focus of the outrage is, well, outrageous!
Whine away........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A HANDLE CHANGE!!!!

bump
BUMP
You must be upset your "militarization of the cops" thread is being lost in the dust................snooze.... .................

I'll bump it for you little girl.......feel better.......I even gave you 5 stars, see you are worth something....You need to change your avatar to Stuart Smalley........you are an embarrassment to Johnny Cash's memory. Here, download this:

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Is Stuart your old boyfriend, Whirlagay?
Nope ... His favorite US senator!