Breaking story; unemployment numbers faked to reelect Obama

Holy shit...they are still crying about the 2012 election!

Originally Posted by WTF

ODS. They'll never stop.
  • BJerk
  • 11-19-2013, 11:31 AM
How does that matter? If the Republicans lied, then the Democrats can lie? How does Republican lying justify Democrat lying?

I have an idea. Let's quit justifying government deceit and demand honesty from ALL of them!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
OK - I demand honesty from all politicians!!!
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2013, 11:32 AM
the never ending irrelevant saga of JD.
Jack Welsh was right; but was pilloried for opining that the previous month's unemployment report smelled fishy and perhaps had been manipulated.

Jack Welsh said this back in October 2012 before the election.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101211044
Seems those rosey unemployment numbers aren't quite so rosey. Interviews to determine whether Americans are working were faked by an individual who claimed he was told to by higher ups. Still not completely confirmed but I'm sure the Justice Department will act with great haste to get to the bottom of this story....right after they get to the bottom of Benghazi.

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advis...--finance.html Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Did any of you dimwits even read this ridiculous story? One worker, who might have not made some calls he said he made in 2010, changed the course of the election in 2012?

Here, let me help you by posting what is actually contained in the story:

>>>>There are some caveats to consider in this explanation of events, however. Buckmon was accused of misdeeds in 2010, when it sounds as if he (like thousands of temporary workers) was building the actual once-in-a-decade census. (Although the same data is used in both reports.) There's no other evidence of wrongdoing in 2012, other than an anonymous source who says the lies "escalated" and "continues today." The story also doesn't explain how the unemployment survey seemed to be in line with most of the other economic data complied about jobs over the last two year, even separate surveys conducted by non-government agencies. Unless, of course, the Labor Department subterfuge goes way deeper that reported. <<<<

And, of course, I'm sure the entire government, not just this one schmuck, who apparently was accused of some wrongdoing two fucking years before the election occurred , was involved in this conspiracy. Along with the non-governmental agencies who conducted surveys that supported the numbers reported by the government.

Go fuck yourself Whirly.
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2013, 01:30 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

when someone can prove election fraud to the tune of 5 million votes call me
Why are so many of you opposed to demanding honesty from our elected officials? I find that interesting.
I wouldn't mind some honesty out of you, Glory Hole!
  • Doove
  • 11-20-2013, 04:02 AM
How about you start by calling out all the right wing liars and quit lying yourself while your at it.

Be the example you want others to be. Originally Posted by WTF
Post of the month!

But go ahead COG, just call me doofus. That'll show me.
I do not think anyone is crying about an election, what people are pointing out is the corruption of this administration. Many doubted that the IRS scandal was not just a local incident which has proved to be from high up in the administration.
I suppose you can run and deflect but the facts prove out.
For anyone to support this administration is to condone the corrupt actions of this government.
  • Doove
  • 11-20-2013, 07:11 AM
I suppose you can run and deflect but the facts prove out. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yeah, but they don't stop you from lying about shit.
Why are so many of you opposed to demanding honesty from our elected officials? I find that interesting. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who said we are opposed to it? On the other hand, most of us don't live in the alternate universe that you inhabit where you can think that the idea that "demanding" honesty from our elected officials is going to get you anything.

But, you keep trying. We need the folks who charge the windmills....same as we need the folks who actually get things done.
I do not think anyone is crying about an election, what people are pointing out is the corruption of this administration. Many doubted that the IRS scandal was not just a local incident which has proved to be from high up in the administration.
I suppose you can run and deflect but the facts prove out.
For anyone to support this administration is to condone the corrupt actions of this government. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

What facts would those be? Did you read the story linked in the original post? It doesn't contain any "facts".....it contains rumor and innuendo. The only "facts" in the article is the "fact" that the article itself acknowledges there aren't any "facts" in it. Get a fucking clue.
People keep saying I lie, but are never able to point out a genuine lie I've told. Interesting.

And Timmy, are you saying that we can demand honesty from our elected officials, but not expect it?
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 10:21 PM
People keep saying I lie, but are never able to point out a genuine lie I've told. Interesting.

And Timmy, are you saying that we can demand honesty from our elected officials, but not expect it? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

you make absurd comments, ask inane questions, then ignore legitimate answers defending yourself with the broken record response "you're stupid" ... total dishonesty, same as a lie.

I've already told you .... demand in one hand, crap in the other, and observe the results.