Dan Rather Worries That The Media Has Become ‘A Business Partner Of Donald Trump’

He was one of the most honest investigative reporters we have ever had. Originally Posted by SassySue
That's pretty sad, if it were true!

Are you suggesting he did not lie about Bush?

But since you've "had him" I guess you would know him better than I.
He was one of the most honest investigative reporters we have ever had. Originally Posted by SassySue
You really have a soft spot for proven liars, don't you?
You're as dumb and gullible as they come.
You really have a soft spot for proven liars, don't you?
You're as dumb and gullible as they come. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
she is giving Eva a run for his money
The MSM has been a complicit accomplice in the constitutional downfall of the US govt by the criminal President Obama over the past 7 years.

Who cares.

If you want us to read something, post the points of interest. Dumb cunt. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why don't you post a point of interest instead of deferring to name calling? Don't you have anything better to do? How did Bush help the economy during his administration? Were more jobs created? Was the deficit decreased? You tell me. How many lives were lost unnecessarily in the Iraq War? How many young men came back with limbs lost and post traumatic stress disorder? Why don't you answer these questions for me.
she is giving Eva a run for his money Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Did you try to be clever okiebilly?
she is giving Eva a run for his money Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
She must make EKIM nervous that he will have some new competition for the 2017 DOTY award !
She must make EKIM nervous that he will have some new competition for the 2017 DOTY award ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No you can't suck my dick quit begging. Get wacco to drill you.
Here is a point of interest:
Dan Rahter had to resign ion disgrace because he wan a typical Democrat, not trustworthy, a liar, and a cheat.
The mos t sad thing I can think of is that he was from Texas.

How about another point of interest:
Hillary is a lying cheating criminal that should be in jail instead of running for office.

I thinck it would be poetic justice if she had to share a cell with Bill......heh.
No you can't suck my dick quit begging. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Too sore from the stalls at the truck stop?
Here is a point of interest:
Dan Rahter had to resign ..... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I thought Rather was FIRED!
Why don't you post a point of interest .... Originally Posted by SassySue
If you would, it might be worthy of some serious discussion. All you are doing is confirming an age old adage about past indiscretions and women .....

... they just can't "let them go"!

Bush is not running for re-election. Neither is Bill Clinton .... or ...

... at least he wasn't until Hillarious-No-More admitted she needed his help in domestic affairs (not to be confused with adultery!) .... he's been proven an expert on cheating on one's spouse, and she's been proven a fool for not knowing he was .... in the same house in which she lived!!!!

BTW: Has it ever concerned you that Hillarious-No-More wants to PROTECT US from the evil-doers in the WORLD .... and she can't even find cancelled checks in shoe boxes in her closet or know her husband is getting his dick sucked in the other end of the house? ..... I didn't even mention she thinks she can only have one email account on one IPhone or believe she can "erase" emails from her computer!!!! Not to mention she didn't pass the DC bar exam and can't drive a car! That was all BEFORE she had brain damage problems.
I thought Rather was FIRED! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think he was let go because of some investigative reporting he was doing. In other words, he knew too much and/or was in disagreement about what he wanted to report. I'm going to see what I can find on the internet. I do remember seeing a documentary about some reporters who were fired due to some whistle blowing activities and/or due to uncovering information that entities higher up did not want the public knowing about. See this article:

http://www.people.com/article/dan-ra...-george-w-bush
I think he was let go because of some investigative reporting he was doing. Originally Posted by SassySue
Wait!

You are posting on here ....

"He was one of the most honest investigative reporters we have ever had"???

and ... and ....

....you don't even know why CBS fired his ass?

Do the country a service, ok? ... If anyone tries to hire you ...

... to vet the prospective Muslim refugees BEFORE the come ....

... Please turn the job down ....ok?

... And for God's sake please don't take a job at the Post Office ...

... the lose enough shit already!!!!

I thought Iva-Little-One was referencing someone else, but I think it was you!
Wait!

You are posting on here ....

"He was one of the most honest investigative reporters we have ever had"???

and ... and ....

....you don't even know why CBS fired his ass?

Do the country a service, ok? ... If anyone tries to hire you ...

... to vet the prospective Muslim refugees BEFORE the come ....

... Please turn the job down ....ok?

... And for God's sake please don't take a job at the Post Office ...

... the lose enough shit already!!!!

I thought Iva-Little-One was referencing someone else, but I think it was you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Think we were posting at the same time. Just found out why. Had to do with Bush. Look at my last post Lexus Lover Boy.