Michelle Obama to be Democratic nominee ?

If she takes it, her's would come out XX for female. No way a biological male (XY) can have kids. A transgendered female can't have kids either because she/he will still have the XY chromosomes. It does not matter how many operations she/he has. Bruce/Kiley Jenner won a gold medal in the Olympics back in 1976. Bruce/Kiley won't be able to have kids (no place for the fetus to develop)

But don't worry Michelle is not running. The Obama's don't want to have raise money this late in the game. Only Harris can get what was raised under Biden/Harris. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Well that's all obviously true. But in the world of corrupt politics deals are made.
Well that's all obviously true. But in the world of corrupt politics deals are made. Originally Posted by Levianon17
There won't be a deal to convince Michelle Obama to run. Even if the polls said she's ahead of Trump by 5 points. Like the rifleman said, she wants to spend her summers in upscale Martha's Vineyard.

BTW, it's not obvious for those who did not pay attention in Biology class.
There won't be a deal to convince Michelle Obama to run. Even if the polls said she's ahead of Trump by 5 points. Like the rifleman said, she wants to spend her summers in upscale Martha's Vineyard.

BTW, it's not obvious for those who did not pay attention in Biology class. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Not only did I pay attention in Biology Class every single one of them, I also paid attention in math class too.
This is getting more and more encouragement.

What do the MAGAs think about this ? It would certainly shake things up.

More to come........keep watching. Originally Posted by VitaMan
oh.
My.
GOD!

Can you imagine if she did AND WON?!?!?!

Ima sure we'd have a helluvalot less postings here for a long time when she was sworn in and magas here get busted for having a trip down memory lane in DC for their own 1/6.