WHIRLIE IS THE STAR OF THE BOARD

Lol., good one Iffy ..
ASSUP AND HIS BUDDYS
Trendy's got dibs on the clean up detail!
Now that's pretty fucking gay Gary. You got some NAJO music and a jig to go along with that family photo?
Now that's pretty fucking gay Gary. You got some NAJO music and a jig to go along with that family photo? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I found these in your family photos
Am I the only one who is getting creeped out by these hillbillies spending their time Googling DICK?

Fact is, you are FUBAR, Corpy. Your reviews (or lack thereof) reflect it. Your posts reflect it. Your friends (Whiny, BSwine, Gary, HKayla and other mouthbreathing ignorami) confirm it.

You need to back off and quit trying to assume you matter in this debate. There IS no debate. You are ignorant, hateful, racist and STUPID beyond recognition.

GOOD LUCK IN 2014. BETTER LUCK in 2016.

I can't wait to read your reviews in the new Canada forums.

GET GOING NOW, PIONEERS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are one genuine stalking, thread hi-jacking SOB, you dumb golem fuck.

Fact is, you are FUBAR, Corpy. Your reviews (or lack thereof) reflect it. Your posts reflect it. Your friends (Whiny, BSwine, Gary, HKayla and other mouthbreathing ignorami) confirm it.

You need to back off and quit trying to assume you matter in this debate. There IS no debate. You are ignorant, hateful, racist and STUPID beyond recognition.

GOOD LUCK IN 2014. BETTER LUCK in 2016.

I can't wait to read your reviews in the new Canada forums.

GET GOING NOW, PIONEERS!

OH YEAH, How about that Mark Sanford, you chickenshit coward?

You continue to be a self-admitted, hypocritical, shit-swallowing swine! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've had enough time to remediate; so it's time for your retest, you dumb-ass golem fuck. Complete the quiz below and re-post with correct answers. BTW, you dumb-ass golem fuck, make sure your spelling is correct this time -- you merely need to copy what's already printed on the quiz.

so nice, I said it twice. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Three posts certainly indicates you're suffering through a maniacal meltdown, you dumb golem fuck. But that's one of the reasons you were elected.

Harry Potter literature in your case sport ... chewing on a turd ? Originally Posted by CJ7
No, CBJ7, just because you are fanatical about the movies doesn't mean everyone is in on the Potter craze like you. BTW, learn how to read: the books are almost always better than the movies.

....Just shitting you... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you're claiming Assup the jackass: the dumb golem fuck as your illegitimate offspring, Ekim the Inbred?