Creatures of comfort ...

heres a guy serving his country enjoy the company enjoy the coffee but fuck his brains out not for money but for fun 1 time. no one will judge he'll enjoy and 50 yrs from now we'll all be dead anyways. make the man smile make the man cum make the man happy. and sir i thank you for your service
Very aware, continue this in private!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
heres a guy serving his country enjoy the company enjoy the coffee but fuck his brains out not for money but for fun 1 time. no one will judge he'll enjoy and 50 yrs from now we'll all be dead anyways. make the man smile make the man cum make the man happy. and sir i thank you for your service Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Thanks tiny, guess we will see what happens when I get home. If she does great if not, well guess it wasn't ment to be. Either way I appreciate the assistance and your very welcome, wouldn't continue to do this if I still didn't love it!!
Thanks tiny, guess we will see what happens when I get home. If she does great if not, well guess it wasn't ment to be. Either way I appreciate the assistance and your very welcome, wouldn't continue to do this if I still didn't love it!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
oh rodeo burger man ...ya done got a real ...literate ...jimmie to gives ya some loooooooove!

...when you get sent to west africa ...let the jimmies know how much ya love it then
Love me some oj. Ha.
  • Tiger
  • 10-21-2014, 03:36 PM
Love me some oj. Ha. Originally Posted by Amber Does