Bullshit pics and stats

Heather your "selfies" are always awesome!
Long legs and a killer smile.
Thank you!! xoxo
Heather does always look good.

I've ran into the fake picture or bs review more times than I care to count. Sorry, but I just can't trust too many reviews any more. It helps, but I've been burned too many times and too many ways.

In the end...wtf. If someone would just allow a lineup- style establishment it would be nice. Then again, I don't really want to have to drive over there. I like take out these days. It's not as much fun tho.
Line up style establishments are alive and well.

In Nevada where brothels are legal.
Heather your "selfies" are always awesome!
Long legs and a killer smile. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Always a nice ass and tan too.
What's wrong with you guys? If you get to an outcall and are disappointed to see the girl isn't the one in the pics, just tell her she shouldn't have misled you and leave. You have no obligation to stay for a session. Better to save your hobby dollars. So take a page out of loneshark's playbook - he wears running shoes whenever he hobbies so he can flee quickly if necessary.

If the girl at the door is not the girl in the pics but instead looks even hotter, feel free to stay. Some very attractive providers use fake pics because they don't want their real ones floating around the internet. Experienced hobbyists know how to trust their gut in this situation.

And here's a thought - when you write the review, why not just tell the truth? I've seen reviews that say "not the girl in the pics, but she looks even better so I wasn't disappointed" which is good info and lets you adjust your expectations accordingly. And don't be afraid to call out a provider for using fake pics and offering a crappy experience if you go through with the session. You're not going to repeat with her, so who cares if the truth upsets her? This isn't TOS and you don't see white knights everywhere. So grow some balls.
I totally agree with what the lusty lad wrote. Except for the knights comment. They are everywhere and on every site. Fuck them, just be honest, if they want to run off and tell a provider what you wrote and she gets pissed, fuck her too. Misrepresentation is fraud, plain and simple, and it should be called out.
I agree and if you have proof of ROS leaking let us know and we can offer a free vacation, no expenses paid, for two.
Recent pics are the only way to go if you're a provider it would be like going to buy a new car at a dealership when you see the picture online then you get there and the car had now been wrecked and the picture is not accurate whatsoever or even worse is of another car. Stupid analogy I know but gives you the point. And who would want professional photos to look at? So show me something I'm never going to see myself just something someone took of you at your best with pounds of makeup on? No thanks. Just make it real and recent.
I totally agree with what the lusty lad wrote. Except for the knights comment. They are everywhere and on every site. Fuck them, just be honest, if they want to run off and tell a provider what you wrote and she gets pissed, fuck her too. Misrepresentation is fraud, plain and simple, and it should be called out. Originally Posted by Big Stig

agreed. Nothing is more valuable on this site than reliable, honest reviews. It's a hobby for us, a business for the ladies.
agreed. Nothing is more valuable on this site than reliable, honest reviews. It's a hobby for us, a business for the ladies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Jeez, how profound. Never heard that before.
At least I'm not making fun of cancer survivors.

No wonder you're so universally respected.
At least I'm not making fun of cancer survivors.

No wonder you're so universally respected. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now that's funny. Not only do you have 100s of avatars, but handles as well. You've never had cancer. You're body is too vile for cancer to flourish. You are a stalker, aren't you?
Wow. Are you drunk tonight or are you always this rude?

BTW -- you're full of shit, too. If you're accusing somebody of something illegal, please be very sure of yourself before your mouth gets your ass in trouble.
Wow. Are you drunk tonight or are you always this rude?

BTW -- you're full of shit, too. If you're accusing somebody of something illegal, please be very sure of yourself before your mouth gets your ass in trouble. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ooooh. You're very good at baiting. That's what you live for Mr Big League.