One Thing Right Now That Would Make You Content?

Downhill, slight breeze to your back, 160 yards out.....and you are hitting a seven iron!????

Originally Posted by WTF

Chit WTF we can't all be like you and pull out our driver for this type of shot.
Right now I can't think of anything better than a drive through margarita.
drive through margarita. Originally Posted by Austin Liv
As in drive up and drive with a margarita? What part am I not grasping?
  • WTF
  • 05-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Chit WTF we can't all be like you and pull out our driver for this type of shot. Originally Posted by OneHotMale
I admittily can't golf worth a chit...but I have had two holes in one.

Damn near aced number 11 at this course Sunday!

http://www.luanahills.com/course/overview

Down hill, no wind 130 yard pitching wedge....I'm with RK, a good golf game would just fucking make my day! OHM I wqish you could play my game for one year....you'd see how freaking hard we have it!
Well Natlaie, I would have to say being able to view a showcase of you so that I could possibly consider booking a session with you to discover true contentment.

If that avatar is you, my interest is piqued. That pic reminds me of Trixie on Deadwood, one of my all time favorite shows, and i have always had a fantasy of having a provider meet me at an old fashioned hotel that looked like a brothel and having a Deadwood lady do some deep mining of one of my veins seeking the mother load.

I admittily can't golf worth a chit...but I have had two holes in one.

Damn near aced number 11 at this course Sunday!

http://www.luanahills.com/course/overview

Down hill, no wind 130 yard pitching wedge....I'm with RK, a good golf game would just fucking make my day! OHM I wqish you could play my game for one year....you'd see how freaking hard we have it! Originally Posted by WTF

Trust me WTF I do have my days on occasion that it looks like I have never picked up a club so I feel your pain. And I have had 7 aces and can assure you that 2 of them have been shots that were so damn ugly that it is almost hilarious. One of them in your hood. And yes I have seen luana hills but have never had the chance to play it.
At the moment -- a hot shower. Just got back from the beach.
Damn near aced number 11 at this course Sunday! Originally Posted by WTF
Number 11? Is that the hole where you have to go through the clowns mouth?
Well Natlaie, I would have to say being able to view a showcase of you so that I could possibly consider booking a session with you to discover true contentment.

If that avatar is you, my interest is piqued. That pic reminds me of Trixie on Deadwood, one of my all time favorite shows, and i have always had a fantasy of having a provider meet me at an old fashioned hotel that looked like a brothel and having a Deadwood lady do some deep mining of one of my veins seeking the mother load.

Originally Posted by ANONONE
ooh, I LOVE her outfit! And I do have a website, my darling, if you're interest in piqued.
I would like a kitten, sitting on my lap and purring.
I'm 160 yards out on a par 3. The pin is back left. The tee box is slightly elevated to the green. There is a small valley with a creek meandering across the fairway. There is a slight breeze to my back. I pull out my 7 iron and approach the ball. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
160, 7 iron, back pin? I'm short. Prolly in the creek.
ooh, I LOVE her outfit! And I do have a website, my darling, if you're interest in piqued. Originally Posted by Natalie
Great website!

I have a feeling my fantasy will need to await sudden wealth, however.

I would like a kitten, sitting on my lap and purring. Originally Posted by Natalie
I'd like a pussy sitting in my lap too.

(Natalie, you knew that was coming. )
Number 11? Is that the hole where you have to go through the clowns mouth? Originally Posted by pjorourke

Nawwww PJ that is #8. # 11 is the one that has the island green and WTF had to navigate the windmill down a path that leads to the green.
The sounds and smells of the Metro in Paris. The blaring of the horn on the doors as I get out. The smells of a Metro station. Coming up the stairs with the cool breeze hitting my face and just a second or two thereafter, the smells of the Parisian streets of my favorite Paris neighborhood. Ah. . . . . .