Why are women so mental?

...and yet, I'm still stable and intelligent enough to know how to embed a YouTube video on a V-bulletin site

...and yet, I'm still stable and intelligent enough to know how to embed a YouTube video on a V-bulletin site Originally Posted by YummyMarie
fifu
  • cabot
  • 03-29-2015, 12:29 AM
Dudes,

We're in a pretty big glass house here, to be throwing some stones.

Exhibit 1: I submit every single Blu-Max review. Are these the actions of a rational being?

Exhibit 2: I submit the dozens and dozens of reviews that we have all deemed 'worthy of a Blumax review', submitted by dozens of us.

Exhibit 3: I submit the dozens of posts and threads commenting on the exciting times generated by picking up streetwalkers

Finally Exhibit 4 - I submit the assumption that 99% of the guys on this board are reading Exhibits 1-3, and nodding their heads going 'yeah, we've all been there.'

Now tell me we're more rational than woman. We are just rational about different things.

Of course, those things just happen to be the most important things!..
Part of being a grown ass adult man is knowing you're not always right.... There is nothing wrong with being wrong.... what's wrong about it is trying to push it off on someone else. Originally Posted by swtslnce

Umm, are you're saying Obama is a woman?

"It's Bush's fault!"
Ok if they are emotional. Ok if they are hormonal. Ok if sometimes they are not always the most rational. But thats not a free pass from what is expected of everyone else. Its absolutley amazing how compassionate and giving some are at one time and how cold hearted, rip you throat out the next. Or my favorite, even though they say one thing and do the complete opposite, its still ok.. even if its at someone elses expence. And God forbid, dont try to bring that to their attention. Then you will be showered with excuses and reasons as to how your the bad guy, you dont understand, and your the one who is being unreasonable because things appearently changed somewhere along the way. How the hell is anyone suppose to know whats going on if no one says anything? Osmosis? Telepathy? I cant speak for anyone else but I cant read minds! For that matter, I think if I got into the mind of a woman maybe the laws of physics would break down. Water would run uphill, frozen things would burst into flames, gravity would throw us all out into space, etc.
Because they are not unmental lol