This is a Thread About YOU !!!

I have a work in progress body. No issues with taking my shirt off. I workout with weights and do cardio.

The downside is having to buy new clothes periodically. LOL
I have a Leave your shirt on BODY
I have a Turn the lights off BODY
I have a Tell No BODY Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I have a work in progress body. No issues with taking my shirt off. I workout with weights and do cardio.

The downside is having to buy new clothes periodically. LOL Originally Posted by txhunter56

That's not a downside....that's the cool side. (at least you will be fashionably in style)

I have a "fat set of clothes" and a "normal set" and a "I can't wait to be that size again" set. I just can't ever bring myself to get rid of ALL of my clothes, since being super long legged, long arms and big boobed...I have to pay a significant amount of money for "tall ladies" clothing.

Forget about getting "cool name brands". No one's heard of my brands unless you're tall or you've got a big ass and want your jeans to stay up when you bend over. (sorry guys, no ass crack showin here.)
  • fawn
  • 06-06-2011, 06:04 AM
This is my opinion about my body....

I have a perfect body to rub against your body.
I have a pair of amazing legs that would be awesome wrapped around your neck.
I have a MILF body that is made for pure pleasure.
I have a body that I am learning to love.
I have a proud to say I have 2 children body

am now seeing a personal trainer to finish up my "body and heart" wish me luck

Safire Sweet
This is my opinion about my body....

I have a perfect body to rub against your body.
I have a pair of amazing legs that would be awesome wrapped around your neck.
I have a MILF body that is made for pure pleasure.
I have a body that I am learning to love. Originally Posted by fawn

Well said, sister!
That's not a downside....that's the cool side. (at least you will be fashionably in style)

I have a "fat set of clothes" and a "normal set" and a "I can't wait to be that size again" set. I just can't ever bring myself to get rid of ALL of my clothes, since being super long legged, long arms and big boobed...I have to pay a significant amount of money for "tall ladies" clothing.

Forget about getting "cool name brands". No one's heard of my brands unless you're tall or you've got a big ass and want your jeans to stay up when you bend over. (sorry guys, no ass crack showin here.) Originally Posted by tntangie
I'm not into designer jeans. So, getting levis or wranglers for $17 - 20 a pair is fine with me. Had to go from large to medium shirts and lost about 4 inches in the waist.
  • fawn
  • 06-06-2011, 07:59 AM
I have a proud to say I have 2 children body

am now seeing a personal trainer to finish up my "body and heart" wish me luck

Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet
I wish you all the luck in the world honey... You already look amazing... At your age should bounce back quickly...I am also a mother of 3 rangeing from 21 to 31yrs of age... I also have my SO as my personal trainer trying to get me back into shape... The only thing is, age and gravity aren't letting me bounce back as quickly as I want...... But it is a work in progress..
Damn Hot work in progress Ms Fawn!
I have a "not bad" for 83 body
I like the way I am built (minus the height) but there are a couple of things that diet or crunches wont fix...and that is where my plastic surgeon comes in and lends a helping hand LOL
I have an
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you
hold it against me?" body.

Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
What Sophie said.....!
I have a . . . . fat body there I said it!!
I guess this just means there's more to love.