How should I arrange a gang bang?

I'd be too afraid of friendly fire......careful now.
I was just about to
post a Thread exactly like this!!!
Same question and everything !!!
~ Layla~ great minds think alike !! hah!! I was gonna ask if Addison is safe enough for this type of activity....as long as the hotel is nice.
( or if there is any increase in stings in Addison last 30 days )
Thank you !!!! Originally Posted by Zena
Only thing better than a simple gangbang is a 2 girl gangbang
You 2 should join Forces and make sure I get an invite.
Have Hardwood Will Travel
Ill pitch in 60 for the hotel room plus more to see you so count me in and pm for Details
Please PM me when is is happeneing. I have hotel+party money.
Ill pay to watch. I might bring a female friend with me ( and not for anyone else ) to watch also !!!
I would be interested and would pay my fair share.
Uno mas
Well there you go OP....looks like you’ve got several interested guys...

I wanna watch too actually lol....always enjoyed rubbing one out to a good gang bang
  • BLM69
  • 08-29-2018, 03:57 PM
if you get something set up i definitely want to join Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I'll be there too, I got 10 for the room
If the guys aren’t willing to pay more than a shared cost of a hotel room fuck them (or don’t lol) cause there are plenty willing to pay more than 20 fucking dollars ....that is just ridiculous,cheap and you can keep it moving .... Originally Posted by Analeese
+1 people should pay for shit
  • BLM69
  • 08-29-2018, 06:57 PM
+1 people should pay for shit Originally Posted by Scribe
Be more specific or someone might try to offer you what you posted
I'll watch and pay a fair share too. cool
+1 I wanna be apart of this
Be more specific or someone might try to offer you what you posted Originally Posted by BLM69
HA! (VERY TRUE!)

(BLM - keep this thread as a reference. It's the "SOLE TIME" I hopefully shouldn't need to pontificate to accurately get a point made... lol)
Layla, don't forget about having a fluffer are two. You don't want the meat to be dead when it's 'their turn'. I'm sure you want them coming in hard, 'Rock Hard'!