Ladies! 100 reasons why men should go visit you!

• BLM69
  • 05-08-2019, 07:35 PM
I dunno but they sure don't like you lmaoo. What did you do? I'm nosey lol Originally Posted by kushella
It's more of resistance
I dunno but they sure don't like you lmaoo. What did you do? I'm nosey lol Originally Posted by kushella
Lol, you would think he was trying to break a union or something by the way they are triggered.
The Union of Men Against HDH
Honestly, it may be better to have a list like this private in Men's discussion. You can still send out inquiries in CoEd or Request. Then update the private list.

Benefits are:
1. Secrecy. I'm sure ladies want the most bang for their buck (buck for their bang) so listed themselves in CoEd will prevent them from overcharging simps when the oppo presents itself.
1b. Secrecy. Guys looking for ladies that fit the category won't be categorized as cheap pathetic dudes who indulge in a lot of cheap p---.
2. Prevent the back and forth arguments in the thread.
ONE reason...cause I am that "twisted in a good way wifey" youve been looking for....lol {js}
  • BLM69
  • 05-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Great reasons posted up by participating ladies
No delusional gremlin looking VIP ladies are welcomed Originally Posted by BLM69
Cya Mya!
Honestly, it may be better to have a list like this private in Men's discussion. Originally Posted by Anonymous_
LOL why? Nothing in there is private.
  • grean
  • 05-09-2019, 07:45 AM
Honestly, it may be better to have a list like this private in Men's discussion. You can still send out inquiries in CoEd or Request. Then update the private list.

Benefits are:
1. Secrecy. I'm sure ladies want the most bang for their buck (buck for their bang) so listed themselves in CoEd will prevent them from overcharging simps when the oppo presents itself.
1b. Secrecy. Guys looking for ladies that fit the category won't be categorized as cheap pathetic dudes who indulge in a lot of cheap p---.
2. Prevent the back and forth arguments in the thread. Originally Posted by Anonymous_

Women can't see let alone post in the men's section. How would they post reasons to visit them? It's so hard to tell when a mandle is WKing for herself.
Women can't see let alone post in the men's section. Originally Posted by grean
LOL do you really believe that? If so just ask JJ how things really work around here.
  • grean
  • 05-09-2019, 08:52 AM
Everything said on the Internet is true. The government doesn't let anything untruthful to go on the Internets.
BLM I imagine that most of the ladies on this board could easily come up with 100 reasons why they wouldn’t want to see you.
It looks like he has a bad attitude and lacks respect for others. He seems unaware of the rules of society when in common areas. Those rules are in place to help us get along and minimize issues. There are millions of different opinions and personalities out here. So we as a society have set certain rules of respect to use when dealing with other outside of our homes. The majority of us follow those rules because we prefer to just get along....others either weren’t taught how to behave or they just don’t care. He is one of those people it seems from what I see here.
  • BLM69
  • 05-09-2019, 02:27 PM
BLM I imagine that most of the ladies on this board could easily come up with 100 reasons why they wouldn’t want to see you. Originally Posted by Clit Lover
Make a thread about it and stop your nonsense here HJ Lover, I'll bet the ladies love a trick like you to come visit them, easy doe

I already told you once, I see who I want and NEVER been turned away! I welcome any lady to post if they have turned me away and I will own it just to give you a little bit of credibility
Update: No delusional gremlin looking VIP ladies are welcomed, nobody here cares about your reasons, Originally Posted by BLM69
It's more of resistance Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh, come on BLM .... we are just too tempted to poke fun at you.
Can't you be a good sport about it?

All in all .... we truly can't take these subjects TOO seriously.
Nothing is going to change the fact that us gals here are trying to make a buck.
Yes, the soap box has been a go-to for me at times, but because seeing how the guys disrespect what we do and take advantage of those that might be down and out is just frustrating at the least.

Obviously, some savvy providers offer qv and other low cost services and much of them are confident and enjoy doing so. It is a question though, and the tell-tell is in the way they post, which ones are either desperate or pimped out.

Encouraging those who are doing it for either of the reasons above, in my opinion is not the greatest idea.

ECCIE should be a better place than that.