Your favorite movie phrase

"Well, Dick, here's the deal. I'm the best there is, plain and simple. I mean, I wake up in the mornin' and I piss excellence!"
--- Ricky Bobby

"That just HAPpened!"
---Ricky Bobby

"If you ain't first, your last."

---Ricky Bobby
"Here's what I an going to do....just for fun...I'm gonna take my left foot and wop you with it right here on the right side of your face.....and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!"

Billy Jack
"I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you"
Top Gun
"Talk to me Goose!"
Top Gun
"I'm going to hit the brakes and he will fly right by...You're gonna what?"
Top Gun
If you follow them, and lay one hand on them, I'll hunt you down and kill you. Every Mother's son of you!"
Big Jake
"YO ADRIANNNNNNNNN?"
Rocky
"Crissy's talent is killing....and he is about to paint his masterpiece!"
Man on Fire
Spacemtn, you had to mention Top Gun. One of my ATF ladies does not do greek and we joke about it. I will ocassionally bring it up and say " lets go for it!'

Her answer, from her favorite movie, is " Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is closed!"
Spacemtn, you had to mention Top Gun. One of my ATF ladies does not do greek and we joke about it. I will ocassionally bring it up and say " lets go for it!'

Her answer, from her favorite movie, is " Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is closed!" Originally Posted by runswithscissors
Have you at least attempted a fly-by? LOL? Or maybe you should ask her in the ladies room! "Let's just drop down right here?"
"Here's what I an going to do....just for fun...I'm gonna take my left foot and wop you with it right here on the right side of your face.....and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!"

Billy Jack Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Loved that character... have all the movies.....

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." <=Don Corleone The Godfather

"You can act like a man! [slap] What's the matter with you?" Don Corleone again and me to a certain wuss earlier this week!

"You can't handle the truth!' Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men

You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order! Al PAcino in And Justice for All

"Kit De Luca: Fifty bucks, Grandpa. For seventy-five, the wife can watch." - -- Pretty Woman

Do you feel lucky punk? Well do you?

Clint Eastwood. Dirty Harry.
NUTS, Barbra Streisand: "You think because you throw this word "love" around, everyone should feel all warm & runny?"

Running with Scissors, Brian Cox: Dr. Finch: Where would we be without our painful childhoods?

Actually, there are SO MANY funny quotes in Running with Scissors, I'm including a link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0439289/quotes

Made me wish I had the movie to watch right now! LOL
"I thought you were dead."
"Dead? The next person who says that I'm gonna shoot, so help me."
Man who catch fly with chopsticks accomplish anything- The Karate Kid

How exactly are you gonna snap you're fingers after I rip off both your thumbs- The Last Action Hero
"come on girlfriend" richard simons
^^^^ ^^^^
"Take me to bed or loose me forever"
Meg Ryan to Goose in TopGun
Cousin Eddie (Randy Quaid) in Vacation- "I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself......."

Eddie's daughter: "I'm going steady. And I french kiss." Audrey: "So…everybody does
that." Eddie's daughter: "Yeah, but Daddy's says I'm the best at it."

Ewwwww!
Not at the table Carlos!!!
The hangover

It's not illegal it frowned upon. Just like masturbating on an airplane.
The hangover

Thanks a lot bin laden.
The hangover.