A thread about Parties .... Add your views,,,,

Party barge trip to hippie hollow? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Not a bad idea, Sophia...members with boats could tie up alongside also. A public gathering yet in a segmented area of public gathering....

I will of course unselfishly provide sunscreen application to the ladies...lol
Who can be mad or even not happy when you're naked? It's an instant mood booster! Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed
People with body image issues. They become very self conscious if they feel social pressure to even be scantily clad. Actually, there was a time in my late teens when I had gained the freshman 15 and wouldn't attend a pool party because I was terrified of people seeing me in a bathing suit. And I didn't want to wear the old T-shirt and shorts routine because I thought that was like a neon sign to everyone pointing out that I was fat and lacked confidence. It has taken me a long time to become as comfortable with nudity as I am now and I bet I'm not the only one out there. If nudity is a REQUIREMENT a lot of people, even a lot of providers, might skip it for fear of having their imperfections exposed to the light of day.
personally I am no fan of being around Naked Men.... I'll be on the boat with the Guys wearing Big Flowery Shirts and baggy shorts.......

I'm sure I can entice a lady or two to join us!
  • Carl
  • 06-28-2010, 09:38 AM
Well, if the guys were at a party, naked, face-to-face, there would definitely be no arguing. Nothing like the mutual humility of everyone's shortcomings (ahem ) publicly on display to make folks more congenial. Might even lead to less swordfighting on the boards once everyone's seen everybody else's sword brandished unsheathed, especially if it's cool out or the AC is cranked on high.
Or maybe more swordfighting? I could be wrong. Hubba-hubba!
Gravity is not my best friend right now so a big "NO" to getting naked in public, but don't let me stand in your way...
  • Carl
  • 06-28-2010, 10:16 AM
Soooo, "hardin thick" refers to your coronary arteries?
Soooo, "hardin thick" refers to your coronary arteries? Originally Posted by Carl
Ha! I almost spit out my drink when I read that. Too funny!

If you guys haven't been to Hippy Hollow lately, it's more of a gay beach now.
Ha! I almost spit out my drink when I read that. Too funny!

If you guys haven't been to Hippy Hollow lately, it's more of a gay beach now. Originally Posted by CharmingChameleon
Whaddya mean "now". It's been that way for decades. Nothing new now.
But unless "that" bothers you, it's still safe for the most part and you won't be hassled.
Well I'm sure everyone would be happier if YOU got naked, but now that I think about it, there are probably some hobbyists who would be happier if some or all of the other hobbyists kept their clothes on. Maybe we could make it clothing optional? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
yes, I sure as hell dont want to see naked hobbyists, I went by Hippie Hollow two weekends ago on a boat and did not see but one or two that should be naked in Public

EEEWWWW!!!!
  • CDL1
  • 06-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Just awesome ideas from all.

I would be willing to fly to Austin and attend with enough notice.

Some thoughts to ponder. In Dallas, the M&G's tend to have to decide on the time issue. Would a get-together be during work hours during a work day? This is usually when the people who have SO issues can meet. Other people without SO issues can also meet at nights and on weekends.

In Las Vegas the M&G's tend to be on weekend nights because, well, it's Las Vegas!!! For those of you who have never been to the AVN convention in January.... OK, OK, back to the issue.

There is a stringent screening process and Sensual Sophia brings up a really good point about the Houston debacle. Only people that will be willing to conduct themselves in a civil, legal, professional and fun manner need be invited.

Once again, the Austin people are showing that they like to have fun and that is really nice to see.
Whaddya mean "now". It's been that way for decades. Nothing new now.
But unless "that" bothers you, it's still safe for the most part and you won't be hassled. Originally Posted by nuglet
At HH where the boats tie up, the boats to the left, as you are looking at the shore, are the straights, the boats on the right are the gays. We usually have 10-15 boats on the straight side tied up together. Saturday is the best day out there. Lots of friendly people who share food, jello shots, beer and, sometimes, each other.
yes, I sure as hell dont want to see naked hobbyists, I went by Hippie Hollow two weekends ago on a boat and did not see but one or two that should be naked in Public

EEEWWWW!!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
REB, I thought you were a swinger!! I haven't been to a swinger's party yet where naked men and women weren't a common sight. Pool parties everybody's nekkid.
I was on a nude party barge visit to Hippie Hollow a few years back - hosted by HCN, a local nudist club. Very fun.
  • Carl
  • 07-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Well, if Maddie and/or Maci (heck, any of the gals) are naked and looking for a seat, my face is always available.
I think that the best way to stop all the recent drAma is if everyone just gets naked!