What did you cook tonight

Eating Miso Soup and Sushi tonight. I let the chef do the cooking.
Some crappy leftovers and a big bowl of fresh strawberries. FYI, I enjoy taint raw ...
I have pork chops in the oven now with some mac and cheese and southwest corn.
BBQ chicken, mixed vegetables and brown rice is what I had for dinner tonight. I never fry my chicken, always baked or grilled.
I cooked "Jason's Deli".
A new to me Lady. We had one Hell of a time. LOL
Two bowls of Kellogs Fruit Loops and 1.5 cups of whole milk.
don't mind me...just wanted to spark cravings and appetites! I cooked roast seasoned to perfection, had all the toppings (carrots and potatoes etc), cornbread, basic salad and oh Kool aid lol!! Was just wondering what did everyone else cook?? Originally Posted by MissGeisha

I need a good roast recipe, everytime I cook one it's messed up. I've got the Kool Aid down though

TM
Herb salad with goat cheese and candied pecans, turkey and muenster pinwheels and strawberry trifle. Paired with cheap Riesling (Polka Dot).

I just had weird cravings for these things. When I cook for myself I don't create a menu but just make what sounds good. It's hell trying to match wine or beer with some of my meals.
I need a good roast recipe, everytime I cook one it's messed up. I've got the Kool Aid down though

TM Originally Posted by texasmarine
I use Julia Child's roast recipe. Never goes wrong. I change the technique a little..I.e. If you brine your roast the night before it won't be dry and I cut slits in the meat to shove garlic cloves into it.
  • Old-T
  • 07-19-2014, 04:01 PM

TM Originally Posted by texasmarine
Pork, beef, or lamb?
Hmmm... I made last night Lobster stuffed salmon wheels, Angel hair pasta primavera, and home-made apple pie croquettes. .. and jello shots ( cherry)...yummerz!
I use Julia Child's roast recipe. Never goes wrong. I change the technique a little..I.e. If you brine your roast the night before it won't be dry and I cut slits in the meat to shove garlic cloves into it. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Thanks, I'll try it.

Pork, beef, or lamb? Originally Posted by Old-T

Beef
Meatball Stew last night
Tony's frozen pizza.... Burnt just right.

The extent of my cooking skills.