Trump surpasses even Hoover at mismanagement and the coronavirus fallout proves it

I figured he would be able to follow along if there were pictures. Probably asking too much. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
his capacity to follow along on anything is not gonna happen except when it comes to covering up the parade of issues his people have.

you just have to say on we go

How it's done..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Fitting for a parrot like you!....LOL

But this is better

But this is better

Originally Posted by Zollner
Fuckin’ Photoshop....Trump ain’t got that much hair!

elg.......
Originally Posted by Zollner
wow.... you really do steal everything I come up with....
first you parrot....
then you parrot my parrot post.....

Like I said.... when you get a little better at this.... I'll play....
until then... In Stew we Trust.....
LMFAO... more channeling away just like hero orange man!

You just can't delude better than that.

You make orange man proud!!!
Well all the quarterly statements came in and it wasn't pretty, portfolio took a pounding!!!

Where's all that freaking 'Winning' the Orange Imbecile was repetitively blathering ad nauseam about???.......WHEW
Well all the quarterly statements came in and it wasn't pretty, portfolio took a pounding!!!

Where's all that freaking 'Winning' the Orange Imbecile was repetitively blathering ad nauseam about???.......WHEW Originally Posted by Zollner
The global pandemic might have had a teency weency bit to do with that.
The global pandemic might have had a teency weency bit to do with that. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Indeed!
Plus trump spending Jan & Feb golfing and doing voter rallies, instead of HEEDING INSTEAD OF IGNORING WARNINGS FROM HIS OWN STAFF and preparing for it only made it worse!
Fuckin’ Photoshop....Trump ain’t got that much hair!

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
True.

Lol. I doubt highly doubt it. If you look at investments in markets outside of the United States, everyone got beat up pretty badly. It's no surprise, inevitable.
Willie... stop confusing things with the truth....
What about in two months or so and nothing has changed but maybe for the worse, then you might think, why didnt we just let this go...
The virus is everywhere and isnt going to go away soon...pandemic
They gave it that name from the get go
What about in two months or so and nothing has changed but maybe for the worse, then you might think, why didnt we just let this go...
The virus is everywhere and isnt going to go away soon...pandemic
They gave it that name from the get go Originally Posted by lilylivered
I agree. If anything, social distancing only for people at high risk.
Many more people than expected are testing positive for that antibody, they had it and didn't even know . You can't have a Herd Immunity if you're social distancing and separated from the herd.
stop stop stop with the facts and common sense lily and willie....
stop stop stop with the facts and common sense lily and willie.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
It's a thankless mission. 🤪