‘Final Thoughts’: God Bless San Bernardino

Obama is not Happy, he is Goofy and Dopey.

He is pissed at the FBI for calling it an act of terrorism. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Maybe they'll retain their " manhood " and call the Shrillary e-mail BS like it REALLY is. And if he squawks about them doing their jobs and threatens firings to protect Shrillary, then it's time for someone to all " Deep Throat " like they did to Nixon !
Maybe they'll retain their " manhood " and call the Shrillary e-mail BS like it REALLY is. And if he squawks about them ... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
When I was watching the press briefing that thought crossed my mind .... and stuck there ... they are doing their job and calling it they way they see it .......

... and it was also "in her face" after she shot her mouth off about "guns"!!

You do know they don't like her don't you? Neither does "the Service"! Never did and never have. The State Department is about to take a hit on the Little Wifey turned terrorist .... because of her "processing"!! It'll rub off on Hillary too. She is conjoined with Obaminable on the "defeat of terrorism"! Instead of beefing security and assets here and abroad they have been stripping intelligence and security, not to mention the military, for their "feel good" programs .... and have put this country and its citizens at risk. Bill Clinton did the same.
When I was watching the press briefing that thought crossed my mind .... and stuck there ... they are doing their job and calling it they way they see it .......

... and it was also "in her face" after she shot her mouth off about "guns"!!

You do know they don't like her don't you? Neither does "the Service"! Never did and never have. The State Department is about to take a hit on the Little Wifey turned terrorist .... because of her "processing"!! It'll rub off on Hillary too. She is conjoined with Obaminable on the "defeat of terrorism"! Instead of beefing security and assets here and abroad they have been stripping intelligence and security, not to mention the military, for their "feel good" programs .... and have put this country and its citizens at risk. Bill Clinton did the same. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But no wrong that THEY ever do sticks to them. They ALWAYS get a walk on even the most bold-faced obvious screwups. And if someone dies as a result of THEIR decisions, in actions, or actions, " what difference does it make ! "
But no wrong that THEY ever do sticks to them. They ALWAYS get a walk on even the most bold-faced obvious screwups. And if someone dies as a result of THEIR decisions, in actions, or actions, " what difference does it make ! " Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
She's not getting a walk now, but her problem is she can't even jog. If she doesn't keep her mouth shut ...

... the FBI will tattoo her ass! You think those guys want to work for her?
She's not getting a walk now, but her problem is she can't even jog. If she doesn't keep her mouth shut ...

... the FBI will tattoo her ass! You think those guys want to work for her? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm sure they don't, just like the Secret Service, who consider it punishment to be on her detail. But as gruberized as the American people seem to have been TWICE, and the media backing her, they might not have much of a choice about working for her . Wonder who her AG choice would be, since she was the one that ran the initial group for Slick Willy's search that put up such winners as Kimba Woods and Zoe Baird. Bet Shrillary was thrilled to present Jocelyn Elders to Slick Willy, especially after she made the " jerk-off " comments publically ! woomby and Ekim sure must have loved her !
...Wonder who her AG choice would be... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
... some friendly and generous.

Dipshits! God bless everybody but Obama, Hillary and the media right?
  • DSK
  • 12-05-2015, 05:26 PM

Dipshits! God bless everybody but Obama, Hillary and the media right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
God bless the Muslim that tosses your faggot ass off a building!
"God bless everybody but Obama, Hillary and the media right?"

That's always up to God, right?

But personally I believe that God has blessed them, and will continue to bless them, even after he forgives them for the evil things they've done and about to do! We'll survive though! They'll have to live with it forever.
Narcissists never do any wrong.....in their minds.

I am sorry Assup, I do not care to join n your circle jerk, you look like you almost have man hands.
Narcissists never do any wrong.....in their minds.

I am sorry Assup, I do not care to join n your circle jerk, you look like you almost have man hands. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He's a stupid, lazy, dirty pig. No more, no less.
How come it is the wingers that always fuck up a thread ? Thought this was God bless San Bernardino

Dipshits! God bless everybody but Obama, Hillary and the media right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're starting to catch on. Don't forget the Masonic Lodge you attend weekly cause fuck them too, lol.

Jim
How come it is the wingers that always fuck up a thread ? Thought this was God bless San Bernardino Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then quit posting in it. You've been "winging it" every since I first saw you posting...

....and mostly for you it's been CRASH AND BURN!

"Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect."
Then quit posting in it. You've been "winging it" every since I first saw you posting...

....and mostly for you it's been CRASH AND BURN!

"Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect." Originally Posted by LexusLover
You aren't god of the board lexie, go fuck yourself. In your case Ron White was spot on.