2016 ECCIE Awards/Social Event

Yes Yes Yes!! Come Providers!! Need more girls! More clients more $$ possibility.
I would like to attend. Time and Date?
I'm curious, just need the details first
I'm interested, but will totally depend on timing.
I'm down!!
Agreed with MikeR, I travel a lot and sometimes get up and go on a phone calls notice. Would need to make arrangements.
I admit that SCRAP is right.. The more complicated it gets the less likely it'll occur. How about starting with a lunch meet and greet and then going from there..

First lunch next Friday in Pharr or how bout progreso?
Who's going to take initiative and Host this thing..?
Needs to be two, Corpus guys will have a hard time getting to the valley and valley guys and girls would have a hard time making a Corpus event. Just my opinion.
  • SCRAP
  • 02-15-2017, 04:30 PM
I admit that SCRAP is right.. The more complicated it gets the less likely it'll occur. How about starting with a lunch meet and greet and then going from there..

First lunch next Friday in Pharr or how bout progreso? Originally Posted by moneytalksny

I'll go if you can get TexassholeLee to show up...

Maybe he and I can present an award together...

Unfortunately,,, I'm out of town next week Tuesday thru Sunday...
Needs to be two, Corpus guys will have a hard time getting to the valley and valley guys and girls would have a hard time making a Corpus event. Just my opinion. Originally Posted by Bill James
Carpool!! Hahaha
Yea, I mean I travel to Corpus once a week so it's no biggie for me. I wouldn't mind giving fellow mongers a lift. We are all going to meet anyway haha
Nominations for Hosts...
Bill James
Scrap
Moneytalksny
DocH
Seems like a few lovely ladies from here in the RGV are down...
So what's the suprise
Ohhhhh I love prizes
  • SCRAP
  • 02-19-2017, 10:59 AM
Look,,, this really isn't going anywhere so let's get truly organized...

FIRST - There needs to be a 3 person event planning committee (2 mongers and 1 lady) Not assuming that I'd get voted onto that committee but I've already begun work on a powerpoint for the presentation of awards (that's how boring MY life is...)...

SECOND - There needs to be a financial benefactor willing to finance the event (I know some of you dudes are rich. Step up and make this thing fun. More money = more fun)...

THIRD - Everyone needs to chill and wait for the committee to announce the time, date, location, award categories, nominees, presenters, etc....

I envision this Award Show taking place in a private room at a strip club and everyone shows up dressed nice...

Let's start a separate threat to vote for our "event planning committee" members if y'all agree that's the best way to go about it... Or if y'all prefer spinning your wheels in the mud and not moving forward at all,,, then we can just keep doing that...

So,,, Who agrees with STEP 1 ???
I agree with step 1