CPAC---The largest and most influential gathering of conservatives in the world

They had to get a bigger room than originally planned for.

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
For Nikki?
... They actually wanted to move Trump's speech to
the Washington football stadium just to fit all the
attendees in - but decided to limit attendance and
just have Him speak in the large room.

Besides, you could catch it on the internet.
It's the American way!

#### Salty
Let's open the door for some truth in this thread; CPAC estimated attendance was 2,200 people. I wonder if the OP can tell us all when this photo was taken and who was speaking at the time. It's not that I don't trust you to tell the truth....well, I just don't trust you. Also, another conservative gathering was going on this same weekend. Plus, Ron DeSantis did not attend and the organizer is under a cloud right now. Do try to remember, this is conservatives and not republicans. I'm waiting for the democratic gathering that will be held in an IHOP.
For Nikki? Originally Posted by Precious_b
No, her “crowd” could fit in a closet, which was the picture the OP posted. Trump had standing room only.
Trump doesn’t have a snowballs chance in hell of beating the dems. They hate him and will show up in record numbers to vote. Been there done that.
Oh wait, the Dominion machines were fixed. Or maybe not. Next time it will be GOP areas were attacked by China Balloons! That’s it, fucking Chinese did it!

Insert gay laughy stuff here.
... They will need MORE than "record numbers" again,
as Republicans will have boxes and boxes of extra ballots
at the ready... And all eyes on whatever machines are used.
Dominion or otherwise. Before the election and after.

And all eyes on the FBI and DOJ before and after the election.
Gonna be a little harder to rig it this time.

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Really? Do tell! Same people same rules with a lib prez in power!
How will it be different? trump is hated more now than 2 years ago s n i c k
... THAT is all me political "insiders" have given me
liberty to say for now. ... "Keep yer eye on the jarrow"!

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That is the FIRST time I’ve seen one of you guys actually optimist about the election. Beat them at their own game instead of constantly bitching about something that republicans can do just as easily.
There’s a lot of old, immobile Republican old timers that would love to receive boxes of ballets.
Let's open the door for some truth in this thread; CPAC estimated attendance was 2,200 people. I wonder if the OP can tell us all when this photo was taken and who was speaking at the time. ... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Since you didn't claim he photoshopped the picture, it clearly states, as noted by previous poster(s) timeframe picture taken. Put on your naval spectacles and look at the name on the mini jumbotron.

No, her “crowd” could fit in a closet, which was the picture the OP posted. Trump had standing room only. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you sure you are referring to Nikki?

“Seventy-two hours out, it is weird to be getting phone bank-style calls begging me to buy an insanely overpriced ticket for a dinner with a speaker that clearly nobody cares to hear speak,” GOP strategist Dennis Lennox said.
Naval Spectacles? WTF are those? If you post, I expect you to cite. Basic research guidelines.
Naval Spectacles? WTF are those? If you post, I expect you to cite. Basic research guidelines. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I'll rephrase: govt issued glasses.

As noted, you do need them.
Read my previous post AGAIN. (emphasized in case your readers are not nearby.
And I'll write it again, citing the source material is basic research.
Since you didn't claim he photoshopped the picture, it clearly states, as noted by previous poster(s) timeframe picture taken. Put on your naval spectacles and look at the name on the mini jumbotron.

Are you sure you are referring to Nikki?

“Seventy-two hours out, it is weird to be getting phone bank-style calls begging me to buy an insanely overpriced ticket for a dinner with a speaker that clearly nobody cares to hear speak,” GOP strategist Dennis Lennox said. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Yes, I’m certain. The video of a nearly empty room was from Haley’s speech. Tulsi Gabbard had a larger, more enthusiastic crowd.
And I'll write it again, citing the source material is basic research. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Lev Radin. Can't spoon fed it into any smaller morsel for you.