Bush or no Bush

Hardwood floors, no shag for me.
SOTF sounds like a good compromise to me. Personally, I've never had a problem going down on a nice, soft, neatly trimmed bush.
Bare as a cue ball
ok, Im going to dive in here seeing as how I am bi. I personally am nicely trimmed with just a tuft above and I enjoy a woman who is both way as long as it doesn't feel like sandpaper.

Same thing regarding a guy. I prefer either grow it out to where its soft or keep it shaved. The sandpaper feel on your lips (either of them) is just a turn off.
Its so smooth now that i can't quit touching it...lol
LOL, now that's just what I like to hear, see, do...

Its so smooth now that i can't quit touching it...lol Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Its so smooth now that i can't quit touching it...lol Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
I don't beleive you Kaylen. I need proof.
Hmmmm..PM me and we will see how i can show you guys..lol
This IS the "show me" state.

Just sayin......

Just sayin...... Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I am with SOTF on this..
Oh shit i forgot about that...lol
Well now im in a pickle....

Just sayin...... Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
now you need some pickle?
Flexibility is why merkin's were invented Kaylen.

Seriously, I like a nicely trimmed bush - maybe because of my age or maybe because it's so rare with younger women over the last 20-25 years. I predict hair is going to make a come back.
You know it's not like you're getting a tattoo or something permanent. You can always shave it back to your silky smoothness if you don't like the au natural feel.

That's all i can show on here but ill show you later what she can do or looks like...hehehe

I don't beleive you Kaylen. I need proof. Originally Posted by Magician45