Best burner phone recommendations

Go to Wal-Mart & buy a cricket/
Or metro ph. I think 30 or $35 might be the cheapest plan, and it is so many gigs of internet and I think it's also unlimited text and talk. And you can use whatever name. They have flip phones still and they have some of the cheapest phones as well. I think when you go in the store you get a better deal because I think then you can get a free phone
Go to Wal-Mart & buy a cricket/
Or metro ph. I think 30 or $35 might be the cheapest plan, and it is so many gigs of internet and I think it's also unlimited text and talk. And you can use whatever name. They have flip phones still and they have some of the cheapest phones as well. I think when you go in the store you get a better deal because I think then you can get a free phone Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

Those are good. But I think those Verizon are easier. Can put min on and be done. I believe them monthly phn store too much data. I'm all pro flip phn these days lol
Well if he wants to be on the internet to look on the website then I would suggest either Metro or Cricket. Versus if you have to buy a card to put minutes on the phone then that'll take away from your data.
Well if he wants to be on the internet to look on the website then I would suggest either Metro or Cricket. Versus if you have to buy a card to put minutes on the phone then that'll take away from your data. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
True. They have cricket at Walmart and boost.Boost keep a record of texts and calls.
  • BLM69
  • 08-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Google voice
I've been using the Sideline app and it works great. You can turn off all notifications and keeps all texts within app itself. Delete them when you want or keep as required. Much less intrusive and risky than keeping a second phone.