Trump called New Hampshire a “drug invested den”!

Well put.

Unfortunately, google searches don’t come with a bullshitometer, and some posters don’t particularly care where they get the info they post here, just so they’re blastin 0zombies.

The point is that we faced the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression as a result of the Bush administration, and like Clinton did eight years earlier, Obama led us back to prosperity. It’s continued under Trump, but not because of his leadership. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA

Clinton lit the fuse by repealing Glass-Steagall ... but you knew that, right?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevede.../#19fe148f92f1

In 1998, banks got the green light to gamble: The Glass-Steagall legislation, which separated regular banks and investment banks was repealed in 1998. This allowed banks, whose deposits were guaranteed by the FDIC, i.e. the government, to engage in highly risky business.

There's more to it of course .. but what's at the TOP of the bullet list ?
The US was prosperous before Trump, bud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Even more so now. I haven't heard anything about ISIS in months. The War on Terror is dissolving. The big message now is Trump is a racist, lol.
People give presidents too much credit for prosperity. Originally Posted by Last Ride
People also blame Presidents too much when recessions hit.
Glass-Steagall? please.. I was not for the repeal, in fact I consider Carter Glass to be a Senate Icon. but Bush had 8 years to respond to the effects of Glass-Stegall's demise, and twiddled his thumbs while the economy burst. he never saw it coming.
Never mind drug infested, where's the whores ?
Never mind drug infested, where's the whores ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I’ve been to New Hampshire, beautiful state. Can’t say the same about the whores.