It's A Damn Shame Really? Are you serious!!!

I think your numerous other reviews speak for themselves. It is clear what you offer. Originally Posted by Molay

++++++++1
Sorry this happened to you : ( Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
You guys are acting like she got carjacked or something. Let's be honest, if "That's a damn shame" is the worst thing that is said about a provider on eccie today, it will have been a very good day. It also will have been a first.

She good a lot of good advertising out of it (smart move).
  • Pyle1
  • 12-07-2012, 06:33 PM
I for one am glad we got that cleared up. Mostly because I got to see CB's avatar again. Dayum girl!!
I for one am glad we got that cleared up. Mostly because I got to see CB's avatar again. Dayum girl!! Originally Posted by Pyle1
Lol check your mail I tried again
Thats why there is a services spot in the showcase. If the ladies would actually list the services then there would be no confusion. Saying Check reviews doesn't help as each reviewer likes different things.
LOL I thought providers couldn't read reciews?
Asyut cleared it up in a later post that he requested a CBJ.
LOL I thought providers couldn't read reciews? Originally Posted by Big Lou
She was referring to the comments posted after the review was posted.

Now that everyone is happy again ... how's about some taint posting.
She was referring to the comments posted after the review was posted.

Now that everyone is happy again ... how's about some taint posting. Originally Posted by pyramider
my taint is showing in my avatar does that count lol..
my taint is showing in my avatar does that count lol.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

No mam...........

There is no taint in your avatar, I put it on photo shop... all I saw was an was an awesome ass...

Google taint.... then you will understand.....

• RGB93
  • 12-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Champagne, you caused a big traffic jam down town, guys looking at your taint
Champagne, you caused a big traffic jam down town, guys looking at your taint Originally Posted by RGB93

I need to call in some professional help then........

No taint....

But, there is an expert lurking .
  • Pyle1
  • 12-08-2012, 10:18 PM
There is a taint, you just can't see it. Kind of cool to have that avatar photo blown up like that. I wonder if CB took woodshop in high school. I am wondering how she lost her left hand? Probably a horrible table saw accident.
my taint is showing in my avatar does that count lol.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Now Champagne ... you should know by now that I am a lazy tainttard. If I have pull out a magnifying glass to glimpse your taint then there is no taint.
  • Molay
  • 12-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Pyramider....master taintologist.