No aa BS

It's her body she's not serving you coffee or fries you have no right to complain
I don't understand why you would want to see someone that does not want to see you? How good of a time do really think it will be?
And some providers have black boyfriends or husbands and this is the only way they will let her work is if she doesn't see black men. Because he knows she is attracted to them.

Hope it gets better for you

There are plunty of AA friendly ladies on this site. Why waste your energy on the negative. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Go somewhere with this bullshit. I hate this shit. Go to the Houston section and look up "Allydeep". Recently turned NBA. I once communicated with her, read my 411 profile whic included my pic, she said she was more than eager to see me. Weeks pass, she has the "disclaimer". Doesn't respond or gives me a chance. My other two elite level Caucasian providers love me. She would too..

To my point, look at her and look at any one of these "black friendly" providers. Not going to properly pacify the void.

Just not a substitute. Sorry.
Too bad...
What I find interesting is the number of young black women who refuse to date black men. So this isn’t just a Hobby issue. But none of these women could/would tell me their reasoning on this. Anyone care to explain or speculate? Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc
I have asked several ladies about this: and their answers are all the same. Black guys, especially young black guys think they should be the dominant person in sex. It is all about what they can "do to the girl"; instead of "what they can do together". That is the kind version of what they said. Most of the ladies just call young black guys assholes. They don't want to put up with that type of behavior.

Paying for sex, or being married to her, does not entitle a guy to mistreat a Lady.
I have asked several ladies about this: and their answers are all the same. Black guys, especially young black guys think they should be the dominant person in sex. It is all about what they can "do to the girl"; instead of "what they can do together". That is the kind version of what they said. Most of the ladies just call young black guys assholes. They don't want to put up with that type of behavior.

Paying for sex, or being married to her, does not entitle a guy to mistreat a Lady. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
you should shut up..... no one wants to hear a well informed truthful explaination.... lets just say its the big dick
Could be preference, too.

Zombie dead horses are available to beat some more. Originally Posted by pyramider
Nope, not a preference. It's exclusion. It's a choice, but an exclusionary one.
^^^ wrong young man, 3-sides is correct. Choices are exclusionary by nature, but then so are preferences, or not.

For example, preference is the selection of one thing or person over others while choice is an option or a decision; an opportunity to choose or select something.

To the OP: Your claim of racism is unsupportable. You are better off finding someone else who would be happy to see you while developing a thicker skin in this P4P game as everybody has their preferences on who they spend time with.
How about this. ALL the ladies can start seeing EVERY single guy who contacts them when you ALL of you guys start seeing EVERY body type and age of provider.

According to the years of replies spent on this issue, it is only a preference if race isn't involved.
you should shut up..... no one wants to hear a well informed truthful explaination.... lets just say its the big dick Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
We already discussed this before: AA having a big dick is not truful, some do and some don't. Some AA dicks are very small, some are not. Just like oll the other guys.
How about this.
ALL the ladies can start seeing EVERY single guy who contacts them

when you ALL of you guys start seeing EVERY body type and age of provider.

According to the years of replies spent on this issue, it is only a preference if race isn't involved. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Some girls do that: some for fun with no money involved, some because they need the money.
Ethnicity Caucasian / White
Build BBW
Measurements 42DD-42-50
Breasts Enhanced No
Height 5' 4"
Weight 230lbs
One should always appreciate the statistics.
How about this. ALL the ladies can start seeing EVERY single guy who contacts them when you ALL of you guys start seeing EVERY body type and age of provider.

According to the years of replies spent on this issue, it is only a preference if race isn't involved. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Bingo! However, unfortunately bringing logic to this discussion is like pissing into the wind.
For what it’s worth, I love sucking off AA T-girl cock, and Latino T-girl cock, and, well, fill in the rest, if you will!
If a girl does not like you for any reason but she just has sex with you for the money you will probably write her a bad review and she will lose business.
just find a girl who wants you for who you are or what you are and have fun.