Visit to KC??

• Modda
  • 06-24-2011, 12:52 PM
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out to KC this weekend/ next week... I'm so bummed but a few different things happened that made it just not possible. I'll be available in Wichita later this week (still not 100% back to feeling great) and will be in KC FOR SURE July 12-15!! I'm still trying to get a pm back to anyone who had written me, and again, I am SO sorry I can't come see you all Originally Posted by littlemissk27

COG its your fault now.....

anyhow looking for July 3rd wk littlemissk.
littlemissk - I'll be there those exact same days! We've GOT to get together and visit a little! It would be great to meet you in person finally!

Kisses,
Staci
Staci and LilMiss....Ditto! We should do a girl's night out if you two find yourselves with a free evening!
Staci and LilMiss....Ditto! We should do a girl's night out if you two find yourselves with a free evening! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
And you'll post the time and place? Yeah, not gonna happen.

Ok, better yet. Just PM me.

I can be like this watching. or this.
That would be great!! I'll email both of you when it gets closer
Oh, to be a fly on the wall for that gettogether...
Hmmmmmm perhaps we should sell tickets??
Sounds like a great plan to me, ladies! Let's definitely keep in touch about this!

Hopefully this visit to KC will be more fun than the last one, all the way around!
Hmmmmmm perhaps we should sell tickets?? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
ha ha ha i love it
Hey, I'll buy a ticket and the first round of shots! You ladies have fun.
  • KCboy
  • 06-27-2011, 07:48 PM
Well I will buy the VIP seats in the private box only if it comes with Back stage passes
Ahhh we are so glad you had to stay in Wichita he..he..he