Hmmmmm

I've talked to Nash, I've seen Nash and we both explained our posts, I also dealt with him using my paddle as he stated.

I took it as rude because I didn't mention anything about the providers, he did and he went into a little detail as to why he and some others weren't posting except for reviews. I wasn't the only one as per some phone calls and emails told me. It has nothing to do with the fact that a person is touchy or not. Its how people perceive it and that's how I perceived it along with others. Those choose not to respond to his post and I did, I just made it nice and simple.

I also could've made my post a bit clearer an example, I.E., "How's everyone's summer going so far, what have y'all been up to since I don't see too many new posts in the Co-ed section."

I realize this is a hooker board, so no need to remind me. There are other conversations that take place on hooker boards that aren't about hookers, fucking, kissing and rates.
It's much more fun talking about hookers, fucking and kissing, etc. If it wasn't for talking about this, we would have to talk about politics. I guess even in politics we are talking about hookers and getting fucked, but we don't get kissed.