Racist Hunter Biden Hates Asians Too!

Oh, you must not have read the bit about his high school aged niece and her friends... Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Yikes! I don't think I want to know...

I'm still nauseous from all the Jeffrey Epstein shit I've read.
You can have her! Better lock up your credit cards before you see her.

As for me, I prefer the blonde in your avatar, HF.

Originally Posted by lustylad
caroline biden is cute. she has a record only a con man could love.
No tits , he's just a Cr-- head just saying
The guy has no boundaries. He was fucking his late brother's widow. Who does that? She knows he wouldn't think twice about banging his cousin as well. Originally Posted by lustylad
Who does that?

Hunter Biden does, my N***a

He's a fucking bum. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I wouldn't spend a dime for a Caroline Biden boob job. I would be fucking her bum, her mosquito-bite tits would be of little concern in that moment.
Your n***a hates yellow people, chungy. Still wanna defend him?
Your n***a hates yellow people, chungy. Still wanna defend him? Originally Posted by lustylad
No. and I never have. Hunter is a Wastrel from the word ''go''.
You defended Hunter during the first impeachment trial and the campaign. If I recall, you even said you were impressed with his accomplishments. You were blinded by TDS.
You defended Hunter during the first impeachment trial and the campaign. If I recall, you even said you were impressed with his accomplishments. You were blinded by TDS. Originally Posted by lustylad
False. I identified him as a Scumbag long before then, from his fling with Beau's wife, to his Stripper insemination.

Now I did say he has an accomplished resume. He does. But that doesn't secure one's fate from becoming a Fuck Stick.
Now I did say he has an accomplished resume. He does. But that doesn't secure one's fate from becoming a Fuck Stick. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Saying he "has an accomplished resume" is the same as saying you were impressed with his accomplishments lol.

It's ok, chungy. Trumpy is gone, so you can feel free to trash Hunter again. At least for the next 2 years.

P.S. Didya know Slick Willy the Perjuring Serial Sexual Predator helped Hunter get admitted to Yale Law?

https://www.rasmusen.org/rasmapedia/...ale_Law_School
I was going to post this thread, but I thought the pic with Hunter and his niece was a little dicey. The truth will come out about that too.
I was going to post this thread, but I thought the pic with Hunter and his niece was a little dicey. The truth will come out about that too. Originally Posted by bambino
Caroline is 34. But who knows what secrets lurk in the Biden family past (cough, cough)?
Caroline is 34. But who knows what secrets lurk in the Biden family past (cough, cough)? Originally Posted by lustylad
At the time of that Pic? She looks like that Lacey Ho in Pgh.
Bunter and privilege much, if any of us did half the shit he did ,,,,,,,,,,,just saying
Who does that?

Hunter Biden does, my N***a

I wouldn't spend a dime for a Caroline Biden boob job. I would be fucking her bum, her mosquito-bite tits would be of little concern in that moment. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hell, I won't even pay for a boob job of girls I date. Given my track record at dating, I am pretty sure it will be some other guy enjoying the benefits of my "gift". I also don't do major home improvements to houses that I "rent". lol

As for Caroline Biden, she looks VERY fuckable, mosquito-bite tits and all. Besides aren't ALL of us in the habit of locking up our valuables from all the years we've spent fucking hookers?