Kinky - translation please!

Mtab, she is the best at it.

A nice brazilian wax will clue a lady into your kinky side.

The difference between kinky and perverted:
Kinky is with a feather.
Perverted is with the whole chicken.
Some people used to thinck BBCR was kincky ... but now its maintream. Originally Posted by pyramider
I gave up camel riding years ago.
There isn't a clear definition of "kinky" that works for everyone.

I did like what Reese wrote, though. There's an old saying, "One man's kink is another man's vanilla" and that pretty much sums it up!!!

Oh ... by the way, please feel free to visit the forum called Another Realm. It's an excellent forum that explores alternative sexuality in many forms. It's a little heavy for some to stomach at times.

But for the most part, it's probably one of the best (if not THE best!) forum on ECCIE. But I'll admit to a bit of prejudice when it comes to that area!!!

Elisabeth
Sensuous: A finger sliding up his/her ass.
Kinky: His/her hand sliding in and out.
GFE is when you enjoy partaking in doggy (as the sexual position).

Kinky is when there is a guy on a leash & collar sitting in the corner of the room barking like a dog...

Funny story about this.......tell ya later! LOL

There isn't a clear definition of "kinky" that works for everyone.

I did like what Reese wrote, though. There's an old saying, "One man's kink is another man's vanilla" and that pretty much sums it up!!!

Oh ... by the way, please feel free to visit the forum called Another Realm. It's an excellent forum that explores alternative sexuality in many forms. It's a little heavy for some to stomach at times.

But for the most part, it's probably one of the best (if not THE best!) forum on ECCIE. But I'll admit to a bit of prejudice when it comes to that area!!!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
The PC/diplomatic side of me agrees with Elisabeth and Reese. But the rest of me is going with Dallas' version...
GFE is when you enjoy partaking in doggy (as the sexual position).

Kinky is when there is a guy on a leash & collar sitting in the corner of the room barking like a dog...

Funny story about this.......tell ya later! LOL
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

At least he was not licking his balls ... was he?
Dallas rain defines kinky and Reese enjoys my kinkiness.
Kinky to me, having my prostrate massaged, salad tossed, watching a woman smoke while she pleasures herself, getting a BJ while smoking my cigar, kissing her while she still has my cum on her lips, tongue, taking a strap on in my ass (only done that a couple of times, jury is still out), I would love to see two women DFK each other with my cum, I'm still exploring my kinky side...
MMMMMMMM Mr 2020....I think I luv ya!

oh and by the way.....that last request can easily be accomplished!!!! lol
Hmmm, just realized that due to ECCIE posting rules, responses may have to be carefully worded, posted in Private or PM'ed to avoid being whacked by the mods. Originally Posted by James6766P
In what way? ADVERTISEMENTS cannot mention sexual services for money.
You can discuss all your kinky sex ideas without fear of any reprimand, however.

No bestiality, children or drugs, but outside that, you can talk about your need to be whipped in the ass with a rubber hose while you drink orange juice off the nipple of a Mississipi transvestite any time you want. We really don't care.

So...maybe you should re-read the guidelines. Don't be rude. Don't talk about drugs, minors or animals. Don't make shit up about yourself, or in reviews or alerts. Contrary to popular belief...it's not that hard to get along here.
Two expressions come to mind:
"kinkier than a cheap garden hose"

and this one I just made up:

"kinkier than some cheap backpage ho's"