Seeing a police officer

One of the most popular ladies back in the ASPD days and before was married to a Dallas homicide detective. So it probably happens more than people realize.
Y'all are a bunch of Badge Bunnies...where is my toy fire hat lol
Oh dear God! Firefighters!!! Lol! My kryptonite!!! I feel like such a silly little girl when I drive by a firestation and see a few of the city's finest (in more ways than one) sitting there with the the bay doors open. Its all I can do not to turn around and ask them which one wants to hose me down first!!! I am incredibly self-disciplined in this regard.

Or seeing a few ambulances and firetrucks pulled up next to a park and they are all there playing basketball with their shirts off!!!! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
PLEASE STOP!!!! I am not going to be able to focus today with that in my head now! (FF are my FAVORITE!!!!!!)

Spikebaby
One of the most popular ladies back in the ASPD days and before was married to a Dallas homicide detective. So it probably happens more than people realize. Originally Posted by Macgregor
This is probably terrible to admit, but in the back of my mind (and I'm not all that fond of police officers as a rule), I've always thought that a good police officer would be a perfect match for a working girl.

What both would have seen, experienced, there would be an emotional and perhaps, philosophical, understanding that might be a bit more than usual for two people.

I know. It's a weird thought. But I've thought about it some in the past decade. Or two.
To answer one of the questions: she discovered he was a cop when his wallet fell out of his pants when he was getting dressed. She picked it up and saw the badge and id card. So she knows he is real. He has never caused any problems for her.
He may be harmless now but what happens if something goes a little wrong later on down the line like a cancelled appt or from lackluster performance or whatever rubs him the wrong way. He could use his position to retaliate in a very bad way.
One of the most popular ladies back in the ASPD days and before was married to a Dallas homicide detective. So it probably happens more than people realize. Originally Posted by Macgregor
If she's the one I'm thinking of (and could there realistically be two?), I knew hey lived together but never heard of the marriage. Along about the same time, there was another popular young lady who was dating a member of the law enforcement community. But he didn't know about her "night job," and he wasn't too pleased when he found out.
So he's a cop. He's been a good client. So your going to piss off a cop.by not seeing him for no reason other than he's been a good client? Yea, that seems real smart to me...
If she's the one I'm thinking of (and could there realistically be two?), I knew hey lived together but never heard of the marriage. Along about the same time, there was another popular young lady who was dating a member of the law enforcement community. But he didn't know about her "night job," and he wasn't too pleased when he found out. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Don't know how official it was SL, but she did refer to him as her hubby.
Cops need pussy too. He sounds like any of the rest of us. He wants to have some fun and would prefer his family and employer not find out. Take the mans money and send him home with a smile.
How many providers would see him if they knew, even though he might have a few referrals from other providers.
I am sure there are more than a few cops that are actively being seen. They need hot lovin too!
This is a JOKE and needs to be moved to Sandbox ... right?
Go look at the recent news articld where a Dallas cop is now under a federal indictment.

He was giving information about what studio the VICE cops were about to bust and had her move from one to another.

Anyone who thinks that there night just be an internal public integrity officer checking out cell phone records might just be right.

I'm sure the newest police chief hates hearing about stuff like that and if he really wants to clean up his department he will have something done about it.
Personally, I would love to have a cop as a paying client. I respect cops in general, and I have had a few former cops as clients. They treated me very well and were great clients and friends. If I had a cop client, I would ask him for advice and I would lavish him. As far as I am concerned, it pays to have friends in high places. You never know where you might end up and who might be there waiting. I'll probably get a lot of backlash for saying this but oh well.