November 5, 2019 Elections

• WTF
  • 11-06-2019, 01:17 PM
Define Trumpism? I am sick of people using that term. Originally Posted by Levianon17
A rally the night before an election does little to turn out vote.

But cling to the straws.

Your underlying assumptions are flawed. You are comparing apples to ...

loons, fake Indians, and a handsy ole creep who fondles women.
A rally the night before an election does little to turn out vote.

But cling to the straws.

Your underlying assumptions are flawed. You are comparing apples to ...

loons, fake Indians, and a handsy ole creep who fondles women. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So why didn't Trump visit Kentucky prior to the night before the election? Too busy tweeting? His candidate lost. Again.

Democrats have picked up 8 governorships in 2018/2019. Flipped Virginia House and Senate. Those are some nice straws to cling to.
is he really? I hope so. the most do-nothing Majority Leader in Senate history. sucking Trump dick doesn't count.

near-total allegiance to any and everything Trump does or says? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So is it wrong to support a candidate or politician in office of your choice? Trump isn't as bad as he's made out to be. It could have been worse, we could have a liberal in office. We most likely will in 2024, that's when this country will really take a turn for the worse.
Here are the first 3 definitions found:

What does Trumpism mean?

Trumpism refers to the nontraditional political philosophy and approach espoused by US President Donald Trump and his supporters. The term Trumpism can also be used to directly refer to an outrageous or idiosyncratic statement made by Donald Trump.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/trumpism/

noun
the policies advocated by Donald Trump, esp those involving a rejection of the current political establishment and the vigorous pursuit of American national interests
a controversial or outrageous statement attributed to Donald Trump

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us...glish/trumpism

Trumpism

Trumpism is a nearly incurable disorder when a trump supporter blames everything else when someone criticizes Donald Trump.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=Trumpism Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
SPEED could you provide us with the definition of TDS...hard to do when self awareness is not in your mindset.
As you ALWAYS say...we don't know your political leanings...don't piss down my neck and tell me it's raining
P.S. How about them jobs and the economy SPEED??
So why didn't Trump visit Kentucky prior to the night before the election? Too busy tweeting? His candidate lost. Again.

Democrats have picked up 8 governorships in 2018/2019. Flipped Virginia House and Senate. Those are some nice straws to cling to. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
But 5 other Republicans won. Including the AG which was previously held by a Democrat for the past 24yrs. You fail to mention that Speedy. Mississippi went Republican. Virginia has been trending blue for years. Northern Virginia is the swamp. That’s no surprise. The Republicans can pick up a Governor’s seat in Louisiana. It’s not the disaster of Obamaism that plagued the Democrats for 8yrs under his reign. Ask Hillary.
SPEED could you provide us with the definition of TDS...hard to do when self awareness is not in your mindset.
As you ALWAYS say...we don't know your political leanings...don't piss down my neck and tell me it's raining ? Originally Posted by bb1961
TDS...Trump’s Dysfunctional Sycophants is my guess. What’s yours Speed.
TDS...Trump’s Dysfunctional Sycophants is my guess. What’s yours Speed. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
SPEED isn't man enough to answer for himself...your candidates look awful for a nation that isn't looking for total Gummet control as is giveaway pokerhiness
I'm sure you would like for Gumment to control your life and give you other people's money.
P.S. Since your guessing...do you think 50 TRILLION for health-care-for-all is a real winner next November...ask SPEED for help on this one, he's good with facts and figures
SPEED isn't man enough to answer for himself...your candidates look awful for a nation that isn't looking for total Gummet control as is giveaway pokerhiness
I'm sure you would like for Gumment to control your life and give you other people's money. Originally Posted by bb1961
They have to celebrate what they can fabricate from mediocrity.

The only way the Fake Indian wins is if they can minimize Trump.
What I see is a sitting Governor down by as much as 15 points just three weeks ago come close to winning last night.

How?

President Trump came to town.

If he can swing 15 points by simply making an appearance, that’s political power.

By the way. The new AG elect in Kentucky is a Republican. He is also a Black Man.

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ce/4155926002/
Virginia elects woman who gave president the finger

On Tuesday night, Ms Briskman celebrated her election in a tweet linking to the offending image.

She added her campaign showed she was more than "just the person that rode my bike one day and flipped off the president".

The results of the state elections mean the Democrats have full control of both legislative chambers in Virginia for the first time in more than 20 years.

When Trump gets reelected he should flip her the Bird and of course the whole Democratic Party, lol.
Like I said, a grade 3 filly at a girl’s school.

Ho hummm.
Bevins lost. He was not popular. 5 of 6 statewide offices were won by republicans. A referendum on Bevin nothing more. It also demonstrates the ability of Trump to increase turnout.
But 5 other Republicans won. Including the AG which was previously held by a Democrat for the past 24yrs. You fail to mention that Speedy. Mississippi went Republican. Virginia has been trending blue for years. Northern Virginia is the swamp. That’s no surprise. The Republicans can pick up a Governor’s seat in Louisiana. It’s not the disaster of Obamaism that plagued the Democrats for 8yrs under his reign. Ask Hillary. Originally Posted by bambino
Tuesday was not a monumental victory for Democrats, but it was in my opinion a solid victory. Yes, 5 other Republicans won in lower level elections in Kentucky. Republicans held Mississippi. No surprise. What I look at is the Trump margin of victory in 2016 vs. the margin of victory (or loss) by Republican candidates in 2018 and 2019 in major elections. In almost every case, the margin of victory is substantially less than in 2016. That means either more Democrats are hitting the polls relative to Republicans or voters who supported Trump in 2016 are now voting Democratic. What does this mean for November 2020? Impossible to say.